Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Well, the biggest idiots ARE the ones offended, man.

If it was a walmart employee who made the comment, i'd say they have every right to be pissed. But its some asshole who picked up a phone and hit the intercom button, that didnt even work for the store. Its not like its a difficult task.

We all agree racism = bad. That said, walmart did nothing wrong, apologized for the remarks, that should be the end of it. It wasnt walmarts fault.

Not every racist comment needs to be met with nationwide outrage. Racism isnt going anywhere, and instead of being offended by it, black people need to learn to ignore this small minority, that wont change no matter how much you may want them to.

Fact is, fast forward 50-100 years, and theres still going to be a small pocket of racist people in the world. So instead of fighting over it, get over it.

And thats not directed towards you James, just something I see in general. Theres no reason to be offended by the words of a racist their opinion is their own, not walmarts.
It said they didn't know if it was a customer or a employee. They have a right to be mad. And they can boycott they store for any reason. If they tried to sue or have a big rally against Wal Mart then I would agree that its bullshit.

Yes racism will be around for a long time. There was a cross burned in someones yard a few weeks ago.

The people in that story said they want to see how its taken care off before they shop there again. I don't see a problem with that.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote