Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Default That's it... I AM OUT...

So over the last couple of months, my apartment complex has had:

2 home break ins
1 car break in
1 assult with a deadly weapon
2 car thefts

And the area I live in, is not the best, but is sure isn't the worst, but it is getting there...

Now, two blocks from my apartment... (a few days ago):

"1 dead, 3 injured in Gas Pipe smoke shop shooting in Dallas "

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....262ff49b.html

A former convict and a graphic designer were among the wounded after three gunmen entered a smoke shop in Far North Dallas and opened fire, killing one person and injuring three.

Police said they could not immediately pinpoint a motive for the Tuesday night shooting at the Gas Pipe in the 18600 block of Marsh Lane, just north of Frankford Road in Denton County.

About 10 people were in the store, which sells rolling papers, pipes and other items, when the gunmen entered through the front door about 9 p.m. and started shooting.

This was not a drive by, they came into the store, the 1st guy through the door, pulled and cocked the gun, then held it pointing at the patrons. 2nd guy through the door grabbed the gun from 1st guys hand, and pulled the trigger, but apparently the 1st guy didn't completely cock the gun, so guy number 2 re-cocks the gun and starts a hail of gunfire INSIDE the store. There were apparently 3 ppl total involved in the shooting.

The ghetto bird came out, cops FLYING down the streets, lights ablaze and sirens blaring. It was surreal, almost as if it were a movie. They had to have had 15 cars, and one bird searching from about 10 pm to around 4 am.

The wife and I think one of the guys ran through our complex, but can't be certain it was one of them. Just a guy ,hauling ass, running through the complex about 10 minutes after the shots. Who knows? I tried to follow him, but I had to run down 3 flights of stairs and once I got down, he was nowhere to be found.

Well... our lease is up end of March, and needless to say, we are getting the F out of Dodge... Going to try to find a nice little house in a quiet neighborhood... Welcome to the sub-ghetto...

Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote