Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
OSP in your case for verizon, I would probably look at the Blackberry 8830 if you want a full QWERTY keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I live between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, two large cities with supposedly excellent coverage area for AT&T. I know this because they told me every time I called to complain about dropped calls and my phone going straight to voicemail that I was in an excellent coverage area and shouldn't be having these problems. But still, didn't matter much.

Why an 8830 as opposed to the 8330? Or the eventual 9030? Unless OSP is in a field where a camera phone is a no no, the 8330 is a slightly more capable phone, and the 9030 is going to be even better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
just looked to see what was the newest blackberry qwerty out that verizon carries right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
8830 is a nice phone and the keyboard is nice too, but it lacks a camera and is very much geared towards the business client, much more than the 8330 is. The 8330 Curve has all the featuers of the 8830, plus a camera, slightly better battery life, and a little more flash memory. It's slightly smaller too, if that means much of anything. The trade off between the two is the 8330 having a camera and more flash memory, and the 8830 having dual band abilities and a slightly better keyboard.
I'll be honest, I haven't done shit for research on phones yet... One of my minions at work just got a Pearl and it's super fucking money awesome. I like it cause it's not ginormous, but still has the functionality.

Really the only things I want are:

Texting (or email txt)
Internet
Instant email updating (BB rocks)
Camera (quality not a big deal cause it's just cock picks to various girls)
and something that's not as big as my wireless keyboard at home (old ginormous BB's FTL)...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote