Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900
Default Court System WTF

Long story short. Went to AMA at Road Atlanta, camped for the weekend at the track. Saturday night some drunk dumb ass decides that it's fun to be an idiot and drive through all the campers very recklessly spinning tires, going way faster than is safe, and making rooster tails (throwing gravel with his tires, for the non rednecks) etc.. He was bad enough that a bunch of us got him stopped and blocked in before the cops could get there. In the process of all this he showered my Jeep with rocks, busting the windshield and putting gravel size dents all over my hood and grill. Cops show up arrest him with a fight of course. Anyhow he is charged with destruction of property for the Jeep along with four other things. Got estimate on Jeep almost 2 grand to fix it

Get a call finally from the DA today. Was informed that they will make him pay restitution to me (who knows when it goes to trail). The kick in the ass is he will only have to pay me in small monthly installment. WTF!!!!! Why can't he just pay me my money so I can fix my vehicle. It totally pisses me off that I have to come up with all the money at one time for something that was someone else's stupidity but this fucker gets to pay me $10.00 a month as to not cause due stress to him. How the fuck does that make any since. What about undue stress to my my bank account or the undue stress to me in having to lose my vehicle for the days it takes to repair it??????

Holy Hell I'm PISSED!!!!