Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Who's got a zombie plan?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkaxjymbfS0

I actually do have a zombie plan...

First and foremost, a home base. It's gotta be somewhere that offers supplies, but is semi remotely located... like a WalMart outside of town. WalMart is perfect cause it has everything... Ammo, food... all the essentials for surviving the zombie apocalypse.

I have not created an actual plan yet since I moved to FL, but when I was in OH the first stop was Iron Pony... Gotta get leathers... Full leathers can protect you in the event of being overwhelmed by zombies... they won't be able to bite you through the leather... Obviously some areas will be open, but it's better than nothing... I gotta get two sets... one for now, one for later cause inevitably I will lose a bunch of weight from lack of nutrition and constantly fighting off hoards of the undead.

The next stage was to steal a large truck and hold up in the WalMart just outside of town to let everything even out... The people who are going to survive will rise to the top within the first couple days, from there things should be fairly predictable and missions to venture out and explore can be planned with relative accuracy...

From there it's sorta like I Am Legend in that I'll be moving about to search for survivors for the first few weeks. After that, the likelihood that I find anyone living will be slim to none. At the one month mark I make my move to a more remote location that's still within a reasonable distance from supply sources for ammo and some food (hunting will become the main source)...

A few things to ponder that must be taken into consideration... First off, long distance travel must be done fairly early on. Gasoline goes bad after 3-5 months, so beyond that you're not going anywhere. Subsequently, supply lines must be kept within a reasonable distance as runs will be made on foot. Stockpiles are an absolute must to minimize the need for risky supply runs. Defense, aka ammo, is the number one thing you must have at all times... not only does it save your ass from flesh eating corpses, but it also provides a source of food through hunting. Also, all electronic devices will be rendered useless within the same time period that all the petrol goes bad... Communication must be done early and often to find other survivors within that time period. And play the shit out of that PS3 during that time cause you'll never be able to again...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote