Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #32
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

i am not superstitious but i do sometimes dream of future events and then they happen.. i also can meet a motherfucker and know instantly what kind of character they have or don't have..

other than that shit happens and when it starts going wrong i will just get off the ride so to speak.. for instance if shit is going wrong at work and just keeps getting worse i will just dish off what i can on other people and walk away for awhile and do something else.. or if i am working on a project and it just doesn't want to come together right i walk away and come back the next day.. or if say we are going to go on a ride and things start going wrong like i lose my key, the weather is cloudly, people aren't going to show, going to get a late start - idk if it all starts becoming too much to deal with i say forget it.. like at grattan in march it was 18 degrees on saturday.. we rode three sessions and i was itching for more despite the cold.. the next day was test and tune for $60 but the 5 people i came with all wanted to cut bait and go home saturday night.. i tried to convince them otherwise.. no dice.. so i was like forget it time to go drink beer and save it for a warmer day - the next day only 12 bikes showed up so they cancelled the test and tune.. maybe that was just luck..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote