Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2008, 06:29 AM   #17
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I concur on your first point NtS... This thread is money. Nothing excites me more than talk of a zombie apocalypse... seriously.

That being said... The zombies DID ruin I Am Legend... They should have contacted Greg Nicotero to do that shit... It would have been amazing.

Now... onto your other points...

Zombie dogs do not frighten me. Dogs are simple... zombie dogs are MORE simple. They bark, they bite... Just like regular dogs. Zombies naturally make noise, so I'd expect zombie dogs to do the same... And what virus do we know of that effects humans in the same way as animals anyway? Who knows how a zombie dog would act?

As far as zombies swimming... recognize that swimming is a natural thing for humans... the only reason people cannot swim is because of panic. Newborn babies can keep themselves afloat, I'm sure zombies with their natural instincts and (Romero like) ability to recollect previously held skills could manage to swim...

Let's be serious and not retarded for a minute... Lightsabers are total BS... Being an engineer, I'd expect more of you.

Then again, what do I know... I'm shitfaced...
You make a valid point about the dogs. what scares me about them is pretty much anytime i've encountered a zombie dog in a video game they are way to fast to kill right away. in real life i concur to your point.

but on the other hand, how many diseases do you know of that reanimate dead flesh?

but swimming? come on, we have to be taught to swim, it is not natural. Its a logical process to learn to swim, but i cannot see a zombie utilizing the specific cognitive process to actually propel itself through water... all i see it doing is thrashing and drowning.

light sabers? pfft. lets get real.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote