Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea ok,believe it or not,it's not my intention to dredge anything up. I just was agreeing with Carolina. Heck,you were one of the main people telling us to shut up about it and that it doesn't matter. My only point is everyone has "hot buttons",for some it's comments about women,some race,some family, some politics,and some religion. I just don't think it's fair to devalue one person's beliefs and/or use "mod power" to get in the last word before you lock a thread. Which has happened a couple times lately. I've stuck around here because my main problem with TWF was being threatened with a ban every time I didn't agree with a mod. Please,please,please don't start that kind of mentality here. If you feel you need to control how people say things then ok. I personally have a sufficient vocabulary to not need explicatives to get my point across but I beg you don't suppress the free exchange of ideas on this forum. That's my favorite part and I enjoy debate (in case you didn't notice...).

naw I feel ya... I have no problem with debate... I don't mind even if it gets a bit heated... as long as people can leave it to that thread, and realize that your probably not going to change my mind... just like I have a snow balls chance in hell of change'n yours!

ok... now I'm gonna take my own advice and move on... we've beaten this to death!... NEXT!