Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How often do you want to see them?
Once a week. 1 2.13%
Twice a week. 6 12.77%
Three times a week. 20 42.55%
Every day. 16 34.04%
I never want to see Tater's Whore of an Ex Wife again! 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #101
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
65 and still alive. Theres something I never considered
I never thought I'd see the year 2000! Seriously.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #102
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Part of our collective dumbing down as a society includes a predisposition to be more dramatic and emotional than is necessary for any given situation. This is most likely something we picked up through media, sitcoms, etc and it has slowly become prevalent as the majority mentality. The notion that "real men cry" or that it is always ok to show your emotions, millions and millions of people on extremely powerful narcotics prescribed by doctors for depression, or self-esteem issues, or itchy vaginas...or whatever the fuck these assholes think is wrong with them.

So not only are we becoming weaker and flabbier instead of stronger and more efficient...we're also becoming mentally weaker and losing any type of mental fortitude. Now, everyone is offended by everything, lawsuits fly around, people evolve into something less than genuine. I think guys like Apoc and possibly Tigger (though his reading comprehension skills are certainly questionable) understand this to one extend or another and that is why we're so vocal in opposition to the idea of the "Sensitive Man."

Nobody is suggesting that we should be sociopaths, or that a complete void of emotional capacity would necessarily make us a better society. But what we have and what we are heading toward is a people that are guided by and operate chiefly on emotion. We are losing qualities that men need in order to survive and prosper and falling into the hands of the powers that be that want to coddle us, want us to believe in Dr. Phil and absolutely want us to be pussies...because pussies don't fight back.

Heard a story the other day about a grown man who heard a noise on his second story when he was home alone and called the fucking police. It is sad, it is pathetic, and it will have dire consequences down the road when coupled with some other societal problems that will be unaddressed.

So men, treat your women good, buy them shiny things and always respect them and their opinions cause they're capable of a different and valuable type of thought process that we can't match. BUT, don't fucking cry in front of them, don't let them disrespect you and don't do shit a man wouldn't do. What some would call evolution and progress in the form of EMO men, I call the exact opposite.

You are the world's most fierce predator, not even a grizzly has a chance against man....go out and fucking act like it.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #103
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea but I get all that other stuff from my dog and don't have to put with any of the bullshit!
Tigger... I have no doubt you can meet your intellectual equal in a dog... the rest of us however... need to shoot a little higher...

Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #104
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

He that dances seems crazy to those who cannot hear the music.

I have learned something about life in 40 yrs. It's that everything feels better if you put your heart, passion, and emotion in it. Fighting, screwing, racing, working, relationships, fatherhood. That way when the ride is over you know you got all you deserved...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #105
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
He that dances seems crazy to those who cannot hear the music.

I have learned something about life in 40 yrs. It's that everything feels better if you put your heart, passion, and emotion in it. Fighting, screwing, racing, working, relationships, fatherhood. That way when the ride is over you know you got all you deserved...
Thats funny, I learned a lot in 29.... Enough to know that men being over-emotional makes me want to puke (and makes most women want to puke too).

Im not judging how you live your life, but ill never have to dig my balls out of a womans purse either.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #106
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I'm not certain that we are all using the same definition on what emotional means...
And being in a relationship doesnt mean either person has to have the upper hand. I have never felt like what i give to
a relationship has ever subordinated me to anyone.
We have beat the topic to death though, so I will just stop.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #107
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
I'm not certain that we are all using the same definition on what emotional means...
I was starting to think the same way...

Im talking about the 'Oh, I couldnt live without you, I love you so much, kick dirt on me and ill clean it off your boots with my tongue, treat me like shit and stomp me and mold me into the man you want' kind of emotional.

I kinda stated that earlier in the thread.

Theres nothing wrong with being in love, or telling a woman you love them, or cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Im talking about the epidemic I see in North America where guys are nothing but lapdogs, beaten into submission by their cruel masters. Noone can put up with that and call themselves a man.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #108
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Apoc, who are the women that do THAT?? For one, sounds like the sex would be blah...
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #109
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Apoc, who are the women that do THAT?? For one, sounds like the sex would be blah...
Do you really have to ask???

Up here at least, its not the exception, its the norm. Women own their men, and its disgusting!

Fuck, I have an uncle who is one of my best friends (only 18 months older than me), and i've been able to hang out with him more in the last month since he finally left her, than the last 8 years they've been together!

Too bad though, that she`s had his balls so long, he`s turning into a whiny bvitch himself!

Old 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #110
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Ick. I'm in this for a partnership and I expect him to stand up to me as well as respect me.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote