Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #141
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

See, Cari wasn't on CF when that picture was taken. And, even the CF transplants don't know why she doesn't look like that anymore.

Tigger, go take your "information" or "dirt" and go write a book with it. Most of us lived it and shared information with people as we saw fit back then. We learned from it - and moved on. Go ahead and dig it up... *sigh* I don't understand your point. You talk about how people have seen people online and may or may not know a person. And, you're right - in that - how can you EVER say you really know a person that is willing to lie, cheat or steal? If that person chooses to be dishonest and pulls wool over your eyes... there isn't anything WE can say about "knowing" someone.

Are you trying to prove that we do or don't "know" people online? Because, the examples you're choosing are people I know and have known outside of the internet before the birth of these forums....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #142
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
WRONG!!!

http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=8424&page=3

Posts number 23 and 35 she mentions her saline implant "injury"! Ha suck on that!!!!

Geez man, I know how it happened, and I KNOW she didn't post that anywhere. Whatever. Lay off her please, feel free to choose another subject. she's serving our country overseas for the love of Christ.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #143
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

Geez man, I know how it happened, and I KNOW she didn't post that anywhere. Whatever. Lay off her please, feel free to choose another subject. she's serving our country overseas for the love of Christ.
Yeah Trace and Archen aren't even in this conversation. They need to stopped being dragged into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #144
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah Trace and Archen aren't even in this conversation. They need to be stopped being dragged into it.
Not to mention busa raping and implant popping aside, they are two of the coolest folks you will ever hang out with.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #145
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Looked back, let's blame karl he brought them into it.

ok kidding aside, they are now dropped from this thread or your posts will be killed off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #146
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

noone said anything bad about them, just said, most of us really dont know them at all, but assume a lot about them. It was never about anything bad about either of them, just somebody (Karl I think), brought them up, and Tigger made a small comment that most here dont know them, and then you guys got all defensive...

Its not tigger who blew it out of proportion...
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #147
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
See, Cari wasn't on CF when that picture was taken. And, even the CF transplants don't know why she doesn't look like that anymore.

Tigger, go take your "information" or "dirt" and go write a book with it. Most of us lived it and shared information with people as we saw fit back then. We learned from it - and moved on. Go ahead and dig it up... *sigh* I don't understand your point. You talk about how people have seen people online and may or may not know a person. And, you're right - in that - how can you EVER say you really know a person that is willing to lie, cheat or steal? If that person chooses to be dishonest and pulls wool over your eyes... there isn't anything WE can say about "knowing" someone.

Are you trying to prove that we do or don't "know" people online? Because, the examples you're choosing are people I know and have known outside of the internet before the birth of these forums....
What are you talking about? I was having a mostly joking debate over whether someone can really "know" someone online, even after a visit or two. Besides the debate wasn't actually with you sweetie cakes. You jumped in later and okay, so you know a few people here in person, congratulations! It doesn't matter. I didn't bring G-Rex and Archren up, that was someone else. Someone basically stated that he "has never done anything bad" (totally paraphrasing here) and look he has a "hottie" for a woman that has also been a perfect angel. Thus disproving my theory that everyone has been an asshole/bitch at some point and the theory that "the assholes are always get the hot girls". I rebutted with "how do you know EVERYTHING they've ever done?" (basically) and here we are. Viola' There is that clear for you now? I'm not trying to pick on these two, they were put forward as the "perfect couple" so to speak and I don't believe it AND don't believe that anyone that only knows them from a forum can claim to know them well enough to make that assertion.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #148
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
The psycho girls are pretty much all that is left due to the majority of the nice girls (few to begin with) being otherwise occupied catering to the every whim of some asshole who treats them like shit.
Bingo
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #149
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
noone said anything bad about them, just said, most of us really dont know them at all, but assume a lot about them. It was never about anything bad about either of them, just somebody (Karl I think), brought them up, and Tigger made a small comment that most here dont know them, and then you guys got all defensive...

Its not tigger who blew it out of proportion...
Pretty much

Even if you've hung out with someone 10-20 times, it doesn't prove they're "nice" in every possible way. Even assholes put on a nice show for the first few times.

Also, many "nice" people tend to bottle things up for months until they explode at inappropriate times.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #150
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Pretty much

Even if you've hung out with someone 10-20 times, it doesn't prove they're "nice" in every possible way. Even assholes put on a nice show for the first few times.

Also, many "nice" people tend to bottle things up for months until they explode at inappropriate times.
Shit, I was in the Army with a guy. Basic, AIT, jump school, 1st assignment. We're about a year in and the MPs come and get him. He had been charged with raping another soldier(male) AND assaulting/raping some local women including an elderly lady! No bs. I had hung out with the guy, went on maneuvers, etc. It was a total shock to the entire battery!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote