Not a drinker 3 6.52%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #141
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
the gatoraid works for me... and also cures the wicked cotton mouth I get from my drunk'n sleep
Yeah, I havent realy had a problem with hang overs in the last 4 years, but concidering I've ben sober for a year I figure its a good posibility I'll have to regain my tolerance!!

~Dum ass no alcohol at war rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
hey we didnt order pepperoni in this thread! anchovies maybe, but definately no sausage!
My thoughts exactly!! No need to talk about the meat market when its the only thing in sight! Wait till you catch a thread with females currently ing till you talk of such!!
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #142
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You got me.
Racist fucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I used to pound 2 40's of Micky's Big Mouth every night after drinking 3 long island iced teas and a 12 pack of MGD. That was my daily ritual for about 6 months.
We should hang out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
i've taken "chaser" the anti hangover pill, and it works. any time i've got a big night planned i pick some up at the drug mart.
Really... I've always thought it was probably a scam. Do you know how it works? Any chance it was the placebo effect?
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:13 AM   #143
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Racist fucker.

We should hang out.

Really... I've always thought it was probably a scam. Do you know how it works? Any chance it was the placebo effect?
My buddy swears by ginger root... Doesn't work very well for me...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:45 AM   #144
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

pretty much all of the above for me.. short of rubbing alcohol and Hennessey if it has alcohol in it i will drink it and make a spectacle of myself in the process.. i have spent an entire day drinking jager and then to prove a point drank a shot of dawn dish soap.. bad idea - don't try it.. puked bubbles for about 1/2 an hour.. then started drinking jager again.. spent another day drinking tequila and whiskey.. i was so fucked up by like 1am that i thought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide was coca-cola and slammed it.. well i drank some margaritas or daiquiris, really can't remember which, earlier in the day, so when i puked i puked red from the mix and thought i was puking up blood and was freaked out.. but not freaked out enough to not go finish the bottle of jack daniels that was on the table.. and a last one - worst combo in the history of drinking - used to go to a local bar and it was buy one shot of jager and you get a black label beer for free.. after about 6 or 8 of those it was guaranteed puke.. so off to the pisser to take a piss, drink my black label and puke all at the same time.. we called it "halftime".. then it was back to the bar to buy 6 or 8 more.. all yes alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life's problems..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #145
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
pretty much all of the above for me.. short of rubbing alcohol and Hennessey if it has alcohol in it i will drink it and make a spectacle of myself in the process.. i have spent an entire day drinking jager and then to prove a point drank a shot of dawn dish soap.. bad idea - don't try it.. puked bubbles for about 1/2 an hour.. then started drinking jager again.. spent another day drinking tequila and whiskey.. i was so fucked up by like 1am that i thought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide was coca-cola and slammed it.. well i drank some margaritas or daiquiris, really can't remember which, earlier in the day, so when i puked i puked red from the mix and thought i was puking up blood and was freaked out.. but not freaked out enough to not go finish the bottle of jack daniels that was on the table.. and a last one - worst combo in the history of drinking - used to go to a local bar and it was buy one shot of jager and you get a black label beer for free.. after about 6 or 8 of those it was guaranteed puke.. so off to the pisser to take a piss, drink my black label and puke all at the same time.. we called it "halftime".. then it was back to the bar to buy 6 or 8 more.. all yes alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life's problems..
Impressive.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:57 PM   #146
6doublefive321
Resident Droog

Moto: 625 SMC, '08 Tuono R

Quote:

Dammit. Its stories just like this one that made me quit drinking.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #147
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Quote:
We would get along great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
Dammit. Its stories just like this one that made me quit drinking.
It makes me want a beer. *crack*
Old 03-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #148
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Moto: VTR, CBR, DRZSM

When I was a big underage drinker, there was this house full of indians (feather, not dot), the Dunlaps, that was the buyer family for pretty much every kid in town. The fucked up part was that no matter what you told them you wanted or gave them money for, they would end up bringing you back a bunch of 5ths of Mad Dog 20/20. SO the big game would always be what various colors of the rainbow we could get our puke (puke was inevetible on that shit) to be, you could come up with some pretty crazy combos. I think purple was what mine usually was though. God that shit was nasty. Do they still sell that stuff?

WOS Forums
pickle.of.doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:05 AM   #149
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

DUDE!!!! MD2020 FTMFW!!!!

And by FTMFW I mean that shit is the bunkest shit EVER

They still sell it, and it's still in all those shitty flavors/colors. It's just fortified wine or something, I think.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:15 AM   #150
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Moto: VTR, CBR, DRZSM

Haha... damn... but enough of that shit would DEFINITELY fuck you up though, but yeah, puking was going to happen no matter what

WOS Forums
pickle.of.doom is offline   Reply With Quote