Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post
and the grammar police have invaded.
yeah they've ben crying
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #142
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

they've got their night clubs and their websters handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabarber2 View Post
yeah they've ben crying
If you talked in real life the way you type sometimes, you would be a social outcast... just food for thought.

Just because we can read through a couple typo's and get through misused punctuation doesnt mean we should be bombarded by it.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #143
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

jesus.. helluva of a story.. sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. sounds like a punk motherfucker who you are better off without anyways..

best thing you did was decide to make a change and stick to it.. only way things will get better..

best of luck to you..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #144
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
jesus.. helluva of a story.. sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. sounds like a punk motherfucker who you are better off without anyways..

best thing you did was decide to make a change and stick to it.. only way things will get better..

best of luck to you..

Yo, did somebody hijack MP's computer and make a post?

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #145
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

yea... its almost as if he's trying to bang this chick or something.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #146
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Yo, did somebody hijack MP's computer and make a post?
lol.. very funny fucknut.. you never know with the master of unpredictability..

in all seriousness i have very little tolerance for the following things:

1. punk motherfuckers who mistreat women - i am sure there is always two sides to the story but there is never a reason to be a punk motherfucker who beats on women or treats them in an abusive manner. I have known some women like that as well though too - my friend's old girlfriend spazzed for no reason broke a beer bottle threated to cut his throat, kicked his ass BAD like every night for some stupid reason, stole his car like every other day to drive around and fuck other dudes, etc. he would just sit there say fuck it, smoke another, drink another beer until he got intoxicated enough to go after it. what an idiot. This could go on awhile - I could write a book on this subject - but I will stop here.

2. people that fucking drive slow in the fast lane - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY - you are preventing me from either A. getting where i need to go in a fucking hurry maybe for no reason other than i have zero patience or B. Getting a revenue generating speeding ticket that is on the premise it protects other law abiding citizens but is in fact just another way to suck fucking money out of my god damn pocket - studies show places without speed limits have LESS accidents - fuck off with your fucking tickets - now they are talking about installing speeding cameras.. fucking asswipes - must be muslim democrats or something needing to fund more programs for crackheads who don't feel like working or something

3. incompetent people that blame everyone else for their failures - listen you are an incompetent piece of shit motherfucker who the world would be better off without - do us a favor and suffocate yourself with your pillow tonight

4. lazy people - listen motherfucker there are 6+ billion people in this world and not a god damn one of them owe you a fucking thing so get your motherfucking ass out there and do something

5. motherfuckers who are all knowing religious zealots that want to impose their religion on me because i am a worthless fuck that is too stupid to figure it out for myself - here i got your religion - IN MY PANTS motherfucker - suck it long and strong

There is more but I think I redefined thread jacking with that one.. just kind of happened like poured out of me like water from a faucet..

Is that better now? More "MP" like?

Old 03-20-2008, 12:10 AM   #147
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
lol.. very funny fucknut.. you never know with the master of unpredictability..

in all seriousness i have very little tolerance for the following things:

1. punk motherfuckers who mistreat women - i am sure there is always two sides to the story but there is never a reason to be a punk motherfucker who beats on women or treats them in an abusive manner. I have known some women like that as well though too - my friend's old girlfriend spazzed for no reason broke a beer bottle threated to cut his throat, kicked his ass BAD like every night for some stupid reason, stole his car like every other day to drive around and fuck other dudes, etc. he would just sit there say fuck it, smoke another, drink another beer until he got intoxicated enough to go after it. what an idiot. This could go on awhile - I could write a book on this subject - but I will stop here.

2. people that fucking drive slow in the fast lane - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY - you are preventing me from either A. getting where i need to go in a fucking hurry maybe for no reason other than i have zero patience or B. Getting a revenue generating speeding ticket that is on the premise it protects other law abiding citizens but is in fact just another way to suck fucking money out of my god damn pocket - studies show places without speed limits have LESS accidents - fuck off with your fucking tickets - now they are talking about installing speeding cameras.. fucking asswipes - must be muslim democrats or something needing to fund more programs for crackheads who don't feel like working or something

3. incompetent people that blame everyone else for their failures - listen you are an incompetent piece of shit motherfucker who the world would be better off without - do us a favor and suffocate yourself with your pillow tonight

4. lazy people - listen motherfucker there are 6+ billion people in this world and not a god damn one of them owe you a fucking thing so get your motherfucking ass out there and do something

5. motherfuckers who are all knowing religious zealots that want to impose their religion on me because i am a worthless fuck that is too stupid to figure it out for myself - here i got your religion - IN MY PANTS motherfucker - suck it long and strong

There is more but I think I redefined thread jacking with that one.. just kind of happened like poured out of me like water from a faucet..

Is that better now? More "MP" like?
Yes. How 'bout a world famous rant thread? A place for people to post genuine rants.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:11 AM   #148
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

brilliant.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:20 AM   #149
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

yes i considered it but the probationary period on this place isn't over yet.. i guess it couldn't hurt.. actually if you go back to the history of the whole thing it was started by someone else.. i just carried on the tradition from place to place.. the thing is in every other place it has remained for the most part untainted - i can fucking guarantee you within 5 minutes of starting it here it would be tainted and i hate taint.. of course the taint would probably be temporary because i would treat it with utmost apathy and that usually makes it die off real quick..

Old 03-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #150
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
No.

Assumptions are made because the pattern you are showing matches a pattern WE have lived. These are suggestions based on our own life experiences... that's all we can provide.

It isn't that you can't be trusted to chose your own. It's that as women, we generally make bad choices there... overall.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote