Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Agreed on both counts.

They're the kind of guys you just speak over in a conversation instead of really listening to what they say..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja
Default Orly?

The thing I find hilarious is that Libs tend to blame conservatives for the shit they actually do. Conservatives just blame the Liberals for anything. It seems the more absurd, the better, as far as they're concerned. That's why I always find myself comparing it to the Monty Python bit with the idiots yelling "Witch! Burn her!"...it's nearly fucking reflexive with them.

I guess the total randomness is just an indication of what this kind of "programming" can do to the simple mind. It causes random outbursts of stupid.

They know they wanna blame Liberals for everything, they're just not really smart enough to know how to do it, or perhaps patient enough to actually wait for a relevant moment, and always end up looking stupid.

Last edited by Avatard; 12-17-2010 at 12:04 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #13
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
The thing I find hilarious is that Libs tend to blame conservatives for the shit they actually do. Conservatives just blame the Liberals for anything. It seems the more absurd, the better, as far as they're concerned. That's why I always find myself comparing it to the Monty Python bit with the idiots yelling "Witch! Burn her!"...it's nearly fucking reflexive with them.

I guess the total randomness is just an indication of what this kind of "programming" can do to the simple mind. It causes random outbursts of stupid.

They know they wanna blame Liberals for everything, they're just not really smart enough to know how to do it, or perhaps patient enough to actually wait for a relevant moment, and always end up looking stupid.
It's fucking hilarious how smart you think you are.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
CasterTroy

Quote:
or perhaps patient enough to actually wait for a relevant moment
Totally right....this was certainly NOT the right moment to throw an accusation out there. I mean there’s no clear way to know that this woman is NOT a hard core right wing Glenn Beck loving conservative
Old 12-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #15
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

What's really fucking hilarious is how threads get derailed into grand political debates around here.

Back on topic. Dumb ass bitch has the nerve to bitch about her power bill when there is prob 2 grand worth of shit in the background. I used to call people to collect their delinquent mortgage, and they would be on "vacation" People have some fucked up priorities.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Totally right....this was certainly NOT the right moment to throw an accusation out there. I mean there’s no clear way to know that this woman is NOT a hard core right wing Glenn Beck loving conservative
I think I saw a mccain/palin button on her lapel
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #17
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
No, she's probably an Obama supporter.

But blaming someone taking advantage of a system on Liberals is a cheap, and stupid shot.

First, let's clear the race-baiting aspects off the table:

More white people in the USA are on public assistance. The majority of those in poverty are children. Now, perhaps with that in perspective you can now see an isolated case for what it is.

Still think I'm stupid? Still think I don't understand what's going on here?

I understand just fine.

I also understand that stupid people randomly blurting out "Witch!" every time they think they can remotely get away with it is patently fucking retarded.

Tallywacker, you must be so happy you got to use your graphic, though, huh? Wasn't that cool? Good times.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:34 PM   #18
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:

But blaming someone taking advantage of a system on Liberals is a cheap, and stupid shot.

More white people in the USA are on public assistance. The majority of those in poverty are children. Now, perhaps with that in perspective you can now see an isolated case for what it is.

I understand just fine.

I also understand that stupid people randomly blurting out "Witch!" every time they think they can remotely get away with it is patently fucking retarded.

Tallywacker, you must be so happy you got to use your graphic, though, huh? Wasn't that cool? Good times.
I get to use this one too.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:

I understand just fine.

Show your math.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #20
CasterTroy

Quote:

More white people in the USA are on public assistance.
Now now....you know the rules.....if you're gonna make claims you've got to provide a link to the source (that doesn't include MSNBC or FOXNEWS)