Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...
Default my thread o' hate: hate harder

From the forum that must not be named:
Quote:
I will post things that I hate, thus relieving the intense pressure in the back of my head driving me to scream to everyone how I hate these things. You are welcome to join me, or disagree with me, but you'll likely get no argument from me. I hate these things and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

First and foremost:

For being famous for no reason and in headlines and therefore forcing me to know who you are; Anna Nicole Smith (also for dying but still somehow monopolizing headlines), the Dixie Chicks, Paris Hilton, and Rosie Odonnel.

Also, Texas drivers. I always know when I cross the border into Texas because at least three people immediately try to run me off the road.

NMCI. I hate this network and everyone even remotely associated with it. I could string together a better system with fishing line and a couple dozen coffee cans. If you made money in any capacity from NMCI, other than being one of those unfortunate enough to be forced to use it, you deserve to die a thousand horrible bloody-and-burning-and-drowning-all-at-the-same-time deaths.
I need this again. It just so happens that my immediate object of hatred was one of the originals: Texas drivers. What I hate even more is that, from time to time, I see myself becoming one. They're like the Borg. Loud, annoying, usually distracted, poorly-coordinated Borg. With hats.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote