Lets see....this year?....2 crashes...

Nose...
Pinky toes multiple times...
Right Tibia...
Right knee cap...
Right ankle...
Collar bone...
5 ribs...

Dislocated shoulder, Ulnar nerve damage, acl and mcl fucked to...but those not bones

Last edited by xx CURVE xx; 12-02-2008 at 05:16 PM..
xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #12
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
Never. Not sure how I managed to avoid it. I guess I just really despise pain that much
What funny is this thread started by me and a friend having a conversation about my high threshold of pain. When I broke my face (see thread below) it didnt hurt all that bad to me. I also drove a staple through my finger last week at work and it only tingled for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Yeowch!!!!
Good opportunity to link that thread for all the new members.

http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=549
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Broke my wrist, ribs, cracked sturinum, collar bone, nose, pinky, fractured ankle, and 2 toes...

wrist was in like 6th grade on recess... slid down a slide head first and someone came down right after me as I was getting up and snap

Ribs, Collar bone and stirnum all happened in the same game of football... was going over the middle for a pass... it was thrown high so I jumped... caught a face mask to my ribs by some 15 year old in a 35 year old body... broke my ribs, tried to brace the fall and broke my collar bone... went out... came back in to run back a kick off... and spun away from one guy but into another... and caught a face mask to the chest and fractured my stirnum...

fractured my pinky punch'n a wall after a bad loss in a basketball game... yeah I was proud of that.

ankle was a the start of my Junior year... in pre game warm ups... my point guard tried to steal a ball from me but stepped under my foot and caused me to roll it OUT... I sat out most of the year... never did regain my vertical leap...

toes were from wheel'n off road... a friend backed over my foot... twice. yeah about 30 mins apart from each other...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #14
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

lol Yes, I've broken a few:

Right ankle
Left wrist
Took off the end of my left ring finger (including the bone - it was subsequently reattached)
Smith fracture of the right radius and ulna, both sides of both wrist joints broken at the same time
Several toes

*knock on wood*
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #15
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

pass the wood
xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Left ring finger playing softball, right pinky toe being a clutz and L-1 vertebrae breaking a horse (guess it showed me who was more easily broken, huh?)
Old 12-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
t-homo
WSB Champion

lol.

Sophomore year I fractured two vertebrae in a football lifting accident. Still have pinched nerves from that bitch and doctor said i would forever.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #18
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Broke my wrist, ribs, cracked sturinum, collar bone, nose, pinky, fractured ankle, and 2 toes...

wrist was in like 6th grade on recess... slid down a slide head first and someone came down right after me as I was getting up and snap

Ribs, Collar bone and stirnum all happened in the same game of football... was going over the middle for a pass... it was thrown high so I jumped... caught a face mask to my ribs by some 15 year old in a 35 year old body... broke my ribs, tried to brace the fall and broke my collar bone... went out... came back in to run back a kick off... and spun away from one guy but into another... and caught a face mask to the chest and fractured my stirnum...

fractured my pinky punch'n a wall after a bad loss in a basketball game... yeah I was proud of that.

ankle was a the start of my Junior year... in pre game warm ups... my point guard tried to steal a ball from me but stepped under my foot and caused me to roll it OUT... I sat out most of the year... never did regain my vertical leap...

toes were from wheel'n off road... a friend backed over my foot... twice. yeah about 30 mins apart from each other...
I would love to have seen the doctors reaction when he started examining you and found all those things broken.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #19
jgalt
Canyon Carver

Yeah um both tib and fib in both legs shattered, knee, both wrists, 3 fingers, collarbone, sternum, and five ribs!
jgalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #20
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

All mine just so happen to be from a motorcycle accident:

Broken lower jaw: right and left sides broken and dislocated, broke the front basically in half.
Shattered upper jaw.
Broken orbitals (chinbones.. those required bone grafts).
Broken nose.
Lost my four upper incisors.
Not really bone.. but tore my hard and soft palate all the way back to my uvula.

Face planting (even with a full-face helmet) is bad, mmkay? Though since I was wearing full gear, nothing else was hurt (just a few bruises and some liner burn).

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote