Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #211
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post
This has been the relationship hour with Dr Nee, please tune in again next week.
Hey, it's true!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea well the problems with that are the good guys get tired of being good and getting fucked over while the jerks get all the pussy! And by the time most women don't realize that until they're old,fat or have a couple kids/baby daddys that a new guy doesn't want to deal with. Strangely enough women tend to get easier to deal with as their "hotness" quotient goes down.
Eh, probably all true.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:47 PM   #212
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
Yea well the problems with that are the good guys get tired of being good and getting fucked over while the jerks get all the pussy! And by the time most women don't realize that until they're old,fat or have a couple kids/baby daddys that a new guy doesn't want to deal with. Strangely enough women tend to get easier to deal with as their "hotness" quotient goes down.
Exactly! Thats why I went through my 35 with a few kids fase, but they had to much past and baggage resulting in drama! All I want is a woman who doesnt take my kindness for weakness and respects me for me, the rest is easy to work on and can fall into place! But instead they walk all over it, but you treat em like they're lucky to be with you and act an ass a little bit and they're all over you!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #213
neebelung

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabarber2 View Post
Exactly! Thats why I went through my 35 with a few kids fase, but they had to much past and baggage resulting in drama! All I want is a woman who doesnt take my kindness for weakness and respects me for me, the rest is easy to work on and can fall into place! But instead they walk all over it, but you treat em like they're lucky to be with you and act an ass a little bit and they're all over you!
Eh, then I'll tell you the same thing I'd tell a woman complaining about 'only meeting the same kinds of jerks': If that's the pattern you have, that you keep attracting women with the same kinds of issues, then it's something YOU'RE doing (either looking in all the same places/only trying to meet women in a specific type of environment, or something specific you're doing/saying) that's essentially filtering out the sane/good ones and leaving you only with the batshit crazy ones.

But let's face it... everyone over the age of 25 has SOME sort of baggage - it's just finding those who know how to deal with it and learn from it, rather than just lugging it around with them everywhere.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #214
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Yeah, thats the same thing I tell people, but I think its just the women who are attracted to me expect me to be that way because I'm black and live in that type neighborhood, cause I've tried all the dating sites, all the bars, all the malls, and even church! But idk, it'll happen eventualy!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #215
neebelung

Quote:
Yeah, thats the same thing I tell people, but I think its just the women who are attracted to me expect me to be that way because I'm black and live in that type neighborhood, cause I've tried all the dating sites, all the bars, all the malls, and even church! But idk, it'll happen eventualy!
"type" neighborhood... explain....? (just curious)
Old 04-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #216
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
"type" neighborhood... explain....? (just curious)
Its precived as a Ghetto/hood type of enviroment but I live in a town not a city so I keep trying to tell people its not like that. And my mother raised me better than that anyway!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #217
neebelung

Quote:
Its precived as a Ghetto/hood type of enviroment but I live in a town not a city so I keep trying to tell people its not like that. And my mother raised me better than that anyway!
So is it that the women you meet have a preconceived (negative) notion about the area where you live?
Old 04-11-2008, 07:33 PM   #218
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Tigger speaks the truth 100%. Women LOVE "Good Guys" but they only want to FUCK the "Dicks"(Pun is or may not be intended). And a "Good Guy" can only whack off for so long before they decide that women need to be treated like crap in order for them to get laid.

The only time a "Good Guy" can get some is if he makes good money and plays a guitar and writes love songs. But take away the guitar, money, fame, fortune, etc but let him keep his same feelings and emotions the same guy won't be getting squat except a subscription to Milfhunter.

Really if you can get a date and you really like the girl and want her to stay. Slap the living shit out of her in public and she'll be crying "I love you" in no time.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #219
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
I can see you've never ben to WVA!! You can have streach marks, stab wounds, 10 kids and 40 years of prostituting experience and still be a striper! They're full nude and some of them have they're loose lips flapping like they had the child yesterday.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so wrong

Last edited by comonboys; 04-11-2008 at 07:36 PM..
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #220
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Women are more trouble than they're worth.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote