Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I brother has had at least 1 die (Xbox) in the last year or so. And I believe he has 1 or 2 friends who had them die in that time.

James
Who knew that Sixxxer was Bill Gates "red headed step-child"...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
The new 360's dont have the same issue as the older ones...So stop listening to that Propaganda Bullshit...I've had mine for well over 2 years and its worked FLAWLESS...and its not in a "Super well ventilated mumbo jumbo spot"

It's all preference, with the Box you can link a netflix account to it and stream movies right off the Xbox onto your TV which is def a feature that SHITS on PS3...and the Dashboard is super easy to navigate and I think the game collection is bigger/better than PS3...And it turns out to be less than a dollar a day to have Xbox live...if you cant afford a dollar a day then you shouldn't be playing video games in the first place.

Blu Ray players are cheaper than the PS3 nowadays anyway...so if you want the better system go with microsoft...Bill gates Dumped a ASSload of money into this portion of his company. I love my Xbox I love the party system they created and how you can go into a game and play but talk to your friends who are playing on completely diff games. And also if you ARE playing the same game it gives you an edge if you play games like Modern warefare where if you die you can still talk to your team and help them out in firefights and shit.

Anyway...Enough banter.

Yea don't listen to THEIR propaganda, listen to MINE!!!! I can talk to my friends too...it's called a phone! Besides since when do gingers HAVE friends?!? That's exactly what I need, some ass-clown not playing, trying to talk to me over the headset while I'm trying to play! Yea that would be great!!! I mean if you're using online game play as a social networking tool then by all means get an XBox... I always wanted a butt load of 8-13 year old "friends"....
Old 10-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea don't listen to THEIR propaganda, listen to MINE!!!! I can talk to my friends too...it's called a phone! Besides since when do gingers HAVE friends?!? That's exactly what I need, some ass-clown not playing, trying to talk to me over the headset while I'm trying to play! Yea that would be great!!! I mean if you're using online game play as a social networking tool then by all means get an XBox... I always wanted a butt load of 8-13 year old "friends"....
Who ever said we werent playing video games?? You cant talk and play a game at the same time?

I knew you were slow but Jesus Christ...

I dont use it as a social network I use it to play video games and talk to my friends at the same time.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Who ever said we werent playing video games?? You cant talk and play a game at the same time?

I knew you were slow but Jesus Christ...

I dont use it as a social network I use it to play video games and talk to my friends at the same time.
No I said that it would suck to have some dork talking to me while I'm trying to play SOCOM or some other team based game.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
The new 360's dont have the same issue as the older ones...
Oh yes they do. Im on my second, only bought it a year ago, and my uncle is on his third.

Awesome gaming system, but an unreliable piece of technology. A stiff breeze will give you the fucking red ring of death.

Kinda like an hp laptop, fucking junk.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Oh yes they do. Im on my second, only bought it a year ago, and my uncle is on his third.

Awesome gaming system, but an unreliable piece of technology. A stiff breeze will give you the fucking red ring of death.

Kinda like an hp laptop, fucking junk.
I'm on my original. It's over 4 years old, and never a hiccup.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

PS3 FTW. God of War isn't on XCrock. Besides, who wants a game system from the same people who gave us Windows Vista?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
PS3 FTW. God of War isn't on XCrock. Besides, who wants a game system from the same people who gave us Windows Vista?

:bigrofl::bigrofl:

Game, set, match!!!

God of War FTMFW!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I'm on my original. It's over 4 years old, and never a hiccup.
and hours played could probably be counted on two hands with fingers left over?
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

And the subject was movies/blu ray anyway....
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote