Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

This thread is amazing.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #42
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
YES! FTP... Take that piggy. Now I don't think this was the best way to get revenge but hey it got your point across that your done taking his crap. Now maybe the driver can get off by claiming some kind of mental disorder to take the legal cake!

theres nothing terribly wrong with this comment. It's been cop bashing said several times here before. I know seriously Gunther would just eat the charge ,come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
The more you post, the more I realize you are a complete moron.
What do you expect someone to say after you bash them. Everyone has been all over his and jet ski fasts threads being little bitches. This is the internet and we are adults. Yall are acting like your feeling are really getting hurt. This site was a sigh of relief on being able to shit talk and not having to be so pc. So everyone that's screaming ban if your such little bitches you move the fuck on. I think Gunth contributes a large majority of the motorcycle related threads instead of bullshit like myself that is all my 2cents

BAN

are yall fucking serious, One minute you tell us to stop being so PC and whiny and then when it's in your favor or you get annoyed it's a problem

also I was speaking to no one in particular just noticed a lot of people bitching later
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #43
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

for christs sake people, its a video about a nut job losing control and backing up over a police car.

Its crazy, kinda funny, and pretty fucked up. What else needs be said?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #44
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by r!der View Post
Is it possible that maybe the driver got confused and "accidentally" put it in reverse? I mean....maybe it was a female behind the wheels. HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yep,I've seen an elderly woman run her car thru a door at the oil change place and thru another door at a muffler shop across the street!
Well, it was actually a man driving, but still... I would think it was more of an accident if the driver had the car in reverse in the first place, for whatever reason, but to go from park to reverse and simply back up full force...

I almost got run over in the McD's drive thru the other day. A woman had backed up for some reason, then forgot to put the car back in drive. I had nowhere to go. Luckily, I wasn't right up her ass, or I'd have been hit.

I've seen many older folks drive through garage doors. Many simply forgot to open the garage. Just got in the car and backed up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
SIMMA DOWN NOW. Got it?
You said it wrong. It's SIMMA DAN NAH!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #45
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
No, Your right. I'm the one always crying... All the time! In everyone of my many daily post. Shit its all I can find time to do is dry my tears!

I'm getting on with my "Manning up" now and keeping my big fat cry baby mouth shut... Untill I open it again. Probably to cry.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
theres nothing terribly wrong with this comment. It's been cop bashing said several times here before. I know seriously Gunther would just eat the charge ,come on.

What do you expect someone to say after you bash them. Everyone has been all over his and jet ski fasts threads being little bitches. This is the internet and we are adults. Yall are acting like your feeling are really getting hurt. This site was a sigh of relief on being able to shit talk and not having to be so pc. So everyone that's screaming ban if your such little bitches you move the fuck on. I think Gunth contributes a large majority of the motorcycle related threads instead of bullshit like myself that is all my 2cents

BAN

are yall fucking serious, One minute you tell us to stop being so PC and whiny and then when it's in your favor or you get annoyed it's a problem

also I was speaking to no one in particular just noticed a lot of people bitching later
I agree with you. When we were up in arms about all the racial remarks,no one threatened to ban anyone. Now someone says something against one of the "core group" and everyone cries ban. It's so obvious. Besides,being a mod shouldn't make you untouchable when you put your two cents into an argument. I don't agree with JSF and I only agree partially with Gunther but I think they should be able to state their views here if they want. Why not? It's only the internet who really cares? I like playing angry from time to time,it can be entertaining but come on really!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #47
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I'm not saying ban... I don't think either should be banned... for JSF... he's got a different view than me and a few others on here... does that make him wrong? well.. yes but that's another matter but he's never taken any over the top personal attacks... actually he's been pretty calm when others (including myself stupidly) attacked him... so props for that.

as far as gunther... his cry'n lately is just annoying... I never said anything about him needing banning... shit we all have our moments... I just warned him that talk'n crap to a mod isn't always a smart thing...

I agree everyone should be able to state their views... but they should also understand that if people don't agree with them... they're probably gonna hear about it.

as for the Racial comments... I still think it was taken out of context. but I'm not going into that as we've moved on... no need to dredge up old shit.

like I said... lets move on
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #48
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

ahhhhhh I feel the love now

:d thumb:

We are grownups and this is the internet. That was easy
Old 10-14-2008, 08:02 PM   #49
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I'm not saying ban... I don't think either should be banned... for JSF... he's got a different view than me and a few others on here... does that make him wrong? well.. yes but that's another matter but he's never taken any over the top personal attacks... actually he's been pretty calm when others (including myself stupidly) attacked him... so props for that.

as far as gunther... his cry'n lately is just annoying... I never said anything about him needing banning... shit we all have our moments... I just warned him that talk'n crap to a mod isn't always a smart thing...

I agree everyone should be able to state their views... but they should also understand that if people don't agree with them... they're probably gonna hear about it.

as for the Racial comments... I still think it was taken out of context. but I'm not going into that as we've moved on... no need to dredge up old shit.

like I said... lets move on
Yea ok,believe it or not,it's not my intention to dredge anything up. I just was agreeing with Carolina. Heck,you were one of the main people telling us to shut up about it and that it doesn't matter. My only point is everyone has "hot buttons",for some it's comments about women,some race,some family, some politics,and some religion. I just don't think it's fair to devalue one person's beliefs and/or use "mod power" to get in the last word before you lock a thread. Which has happened a couple times lately. I've stuck around here because my main problem with TWF was being threatened with a ban every time I didn't agree with a mod. Please,please,please don't start that kind of mentality here. If you feel you need to control how people say things then ok. I personally have a sufficient vocabulary to not need explicatives to get my point across but I beg you don't suppress the free exchange of ideas on this forum. That's my favorite part and I enjoy debate (in case you didn't notice...).
Old 10-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #50
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
ahhhhhh I feel the love now

:d thumb:

We are grownups and this is the internet. That was easy

Seriously,I close my browser and TOTALLY forget all about what goes on here.
Closed Thread