Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #51
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwanny View Post
And i have a 13 inch penis
Wait.... you mean you dont have a 13 inch penis??? Too bad for you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx View Post
again...Biggy was not a "musician"
Biggy was a musician. Who are you... who is anybody to decide what music is and isnt??? Just because my dad doesnt like my brother's screamy music, and just because my brother doesnt like my rap... doesnt give them the right to say what they dont like is not music. If it is spoken, chanted, sung, put to a beat, put to a song, put to an instrument.... its music.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #52
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
And what made him different than anyone else? Nothing.
thats a damn lie. his death made puff daddy a rich arrogant talentless bastard profiting from his friend's death and sting's music.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #53
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Whats with all the hate, if you don't like the movie then don't see it. Beyond that, what more do you want?

I didn't think Beverly Hills Chiwawa was going to be worth a shit, so I didn't see it.

However, I did see ATL because I wanted to see something different and I had caught various filming scene while in Atlanta. Wasn't a wonderful movie but who cares.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #54
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Biggy was a musician. Who are you... who is anybody to decide what music is and isnt??? Just because my dad doesnt like my brother's screamy music, and just because my brother doesnt like my rap... doesnt give them the right to say what they dont like is not music. If it is spoken, chanted, sung, put to a beat, put to a song, put to an instrument.... its music.
Thats what I was thinking. Just because you dont like a certain time of music doesnt mean its not music. I cant stand country, but yet I still recognize it as music. And like sixxer said, I cant rap and chances are most of you cant rap either, it takes some musical talent to be able to truly rap. (Note:this does not include most of the trash thats on the radio right now like soulja boy, flo rida, etc.)
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #55
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

George Bush hates black people - Kanye West

I guess it could be a good movie. And I enjoy rap but I was more of a Death Row fan than the Biggie side. I won't see the movie but I didn't see Walk the Line either. I love Johnny Cash to death and can sing about half of his songs by heart. But I've heard his stories through his music since I was 12.

But I love how often these rappers our put on a status of say the Beatles, Elvis, Cash, or even Run DMC. When their rise to fame is mainly getting shot around their prime and before they became burnouts.

I do like this quote from Chris Rock -
I'm watching the news … Tupac Shakur was assassinated, Biggie Smalls assassinated, struck down by assassin's bullets … no, they wasn't. Martin Luther King was assassinated, Malcolm X was assassinated, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Them two niggas got shot! Shit, I love Tupac, I love Biggie, but school will be open on their birthday

And I remember in another he talks about "You ain't going to see a picture of 2pac at your Grandmas house". (Grandma)"Here's Jesus, Lincoln, MLK, and Pac"
Old 01-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #56
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

this thread was funny-some ppl let emotion destroy their ability to comprehend

notorius might be interesting if it came out awhile back...nowadays, its old, who gives a shit? 50 and em's shit came out when they were constantly getting airplay-i dont think this will make much money
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #57
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I'm just saying you can't compare the two. Johnny Cash had a huge influence far beyond himself. His songs were part of the changes in music that made it what it is today. All modern rock and even metal owe something to the driving beats and melodic guitars he was one of the pioneers of. How has biggie smalls inspired anyone to do anything but sound like every other rapper out there. And what made him different than anyone else? Nothing.

Both movies are pseudobiographies, but I think more people are interested in watching something about a country and blues legend than they are in watching Hustle and Flo, I mean Get Rich or whatever, I mean another movie about a poor black kid from the hood who makes it big doing something with no value, like I said before. Hell, 8 mile was interesting for a fleetingly longer second because it was different to see a famous white guy with no musical talent rapping.

You want to impress me with one of these movies? Make one about the first rappers, people like Grandmaster Flash who pioneered the art. Make sure you mention that the first rap song on the radio was actually performed by a blonde, white woman though.
No this post makes you seem more racist then the last one.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #58
Flexin
AMA Supersport

This is the first I heard about it but I will watch it.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #59
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Amorok Is still caught up on the fact that We ARENT FUCKING COMPARING JOHNNY CASH and BIGGIE...Shut the fuck up already and READ.

This is about the Movie not if Biggie was a influence on Music or Not. Its about making money in the entertainment world not the signifigance of how influential Biggie was on the rap game. If you cant see past that, Well then I cant help you.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #60
BICH
kiss my bich behind!

Quote:
I hate to sound racist but I can't help it. So yet another movie about a poor black kid from the hood who made it big in spite of adversity by doing something that has no value or meaning? Who gives a fuck is right. "I'm fat, I sell crack, I'm fat, I rap, I'm fat, I'm famous, I'm fat, I'm dead."
racist cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx View Post
Tragedy was JFK being killed... this was more of "oh well"
I fell asleep to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
Well I will definitely be seeing it. I like his music and would like to see what his mom came up with for the movie.
Nah I rather see a movie about Hector Lavor

Quote:
Let's see, Johnny Cash wasn't a welfare baby. Johnny Cash served in the military. Johnny Cash didn't sell drugs in his neighborhood. Johnny Cash didn't get shot by a rival country singer. And Johnny Cash is an award-winning singer and songwriter who people have been honored to have their songs remade by. Not the same thing at all, and a big fail for you.
I love u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
He was too busy using them.
Got that right God bless him!!!

Leon -Red--------------------------Harold -Blue

www.indulgencecaterers.com

Last edited by BICH; 01-17-2009 at 11:31 AM..
BICH is offline   Reply With Quote