Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #51
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

I like fossils and seikos , I think they are nice

Last edited by Carolina; 11-29-2008 at 06:58 AM..
Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:09 AM   #52
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
I am a working man just like you, I just save and buy what I want. Not whats blingy... As stated with the 2k you have spent in replaceable watches you could have gotten a very nice watch. Yet you even state you want nothing more than bling...

There is a difference between bling and quality bling. You seem to have stereo typed me for someone who has deep pockets, which is not the case. With that said I do know the difference between a fine quality and crap. If I cant afford the fine quality, and can only get the crap, I do not pretend that it is of the highest quality, I fully admit that it is nothing more than a functional piece of shat. It serves a purpose and that is all.

You have even said in this thread that you would not buy an MV, its a personal choice you would rather have quantity over quality.

Certainly are quick to point out how big your e-peen is... 9 inches of huge E-PEEN! WOW I am impressed lol I am giggin you thats all.. Dont take it so personal its just the internet.

As far as the MV goes, take a ride on a Ducati, or MV someday if you get the chance. The feeling, the noise, overall build quality is vastly different than any Japanese offerings.
Now who's stereo typing? I've been riding for over 25 years,I've ridden Aprillias,Ducatis,Triumphs,BMWs and quite frankly several other brands of bikes beside the Japanese ones. To be honest,I've never understood where the money goes...for $9000 I bought a bike that will hang with your bike in almost all objective tests imaginable AND cost half as much when it comes time to make repairs...So fuck you AND your pretentious,can't win a race in any series, overpriced,"quality" motorcycle!

I don't consider my Movado a "replaceable" watch! I worked VERY hard to be able to afford it,so yes I'm getting offended that both you and your buddy FB keep insulting my purchase of it! Once again,I think that it is a stunning piece of jewelery and I am quite proud of it to be honest! Personally,I think you guys are dicks for putting me down for buying it! I NEVER pretended that my Movado was "of the highest quality" but I don't think it's a piece of crap either.

As far as the diamond watch I posted goes,it has something like 40+ diamonds on it in different colors. The stones alone should be worth the $800 they are asking for it. The brand has been carried by several "high end" jewelery chains and I guess that it is reasonably well known according to other sources. Oh and I totally understand that you know the difference between quality and crap. Whatever you like/own is quality,whatever we unwashed masses own/like is crap or too "blingy".

Oh and I'm not talking about "E-Dick" or whatever you are calling it,I'm talking about pure,100% real,milk chocolate trouser snake here buddy! There's nothing virtual about this motherfucker! I'm saying that I don't have to "compensate" for anything. Although,I don't believe that I've ever considered what watch you buy being a compensation attempt before...you must be obsessed with penis or something.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #53
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Perhaps because I'm a fucking clown, and perhaps because I so heartily eschew the concept of time, and find a wrist-worn chronograph such an anachronism in today's computerized world of all clocks...or perhaps because as a fashion accessory I am likewise fucking quirky in my tastes, or perhaps for all of these reasons, this is my favorite watch:

Last edited by Avatard; 11-29-2008 at 07:20 AM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #54
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
I like fossils and seikos , I think they are nice

JUNK!!! CRAP!!!! A watch has to cost at least $3000 before it can be considered worthy by these motherfuckers! I seriously get the feeling that these fellas don't know what it's like to be REALLY broke. To roam around the house looking for cans and change to buy a pack of smokes and a box of generic mac & cheese....

BTW I really like that Seiko.....hmmmmm....
Old 11-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #55
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Oh and I'm not talking about "E-Dick" or whatever you are calling it,I'm talking about pure,100% real,milk chocolate trouser snake here buddy! There's nothing virtual about this motherfucker! I'm saying that I don't have to "compensate" for anything. Although,I don't believe that I've ever considered what watch you buy being a compensation attempt before...you must be obsessed with penis or something.[/QUOTE]

that was funny. Be careful t-rock is gonna be stalking you if u keep making comments like that.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:20 AM   #56
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Wow, this thread got really retarded, really fast.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:23 AM   #57
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

I think u asked for an opinion and they gave there's at first no harm no foul. Then went on about shit not being highest quality and why not do this. It's an opinion u have yours and them theirs but I would also prefer a stable over even yes one desmo fuk that it's only a bike and I don't have the skill or track mulah to really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #58
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Perhaps because I'm a fucking clown, and perhaps because I so heartily eschew the concept of time, and find a wrist-worn chronograph such an anachronism in today's computerized world of all clocks...or perhaps because as a fashion accessory I am likewise fucking quirky in my tastes, or perhaps for all of these reasons, this is my favorite watch:

Then you'd like my Dad's old watch..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dad's watch.jpg (144.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 11-29-2008, 07:30 AM   #59
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
Oh and I'm not talking about "E-Dick" or whatever you are calling it,I'm talking about pure,100% real,milk chocolate trouser snake here buddy! There's nothing virtual about this motherfucker! I'm saying that I don't have to "compensate" for anything. Although,I don't believe that I've ever considered what watch you buy being a compensation attempt before...you must be obsessed with penis or something.

that was funny. Be careful t-rock is gonna be stalking you if u keep making comments like that.[/QUOTE]

Haha very funny motherfucker!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #60
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post

Yea well I did start it so it was bound to go here at some point..... you have to admit tho',I did eat shit for quite awhile there (at least for me anyway....) I mean,every one of those watches represent about a weeks pay...the Movado about a month's pay and they are all,"every watch you own is junk and you're stupid for not buying the watches I buy" and junk!!!! GRRRRRR.....

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 11-29-2008 at 07:34 AM..