Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #61
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
I sell Redbull.

And here's your answers before you even ask:

Yes it's free if you go steal from a convience store.
No, Redbull only gives their merchandise to "athletes" AKA their too fucking cheap to market their merchandise like Monster and everyone else.
Flugtag is only held ONCE a year in America, and NO - THANK FUCKING GOD it's never coming back to the city I work in.
With Being in The Retail Business and Selling Redbull,Monster,Rockstar,Amp Etc Etc

Redbull is Losing ground, At least in my area..Shit is the Highest Priced Product out there and it Taste the worst...Ill drink Monster Kahos All day over Regular Redbull...And its Like 50 Cents Cheaper.

Oh, And No offense to you b/c I dont know you...But my Redbull Sales Rep is a Fucking Toolbox and thinks he needs a whole door full of his Product...I'm like dude I push more Monster out of here than you could ever dream of with Redbull.

Im pissed off I cant even get a Monster and Vodka at the bar its ALWAYS Redbull...And its like 10 dollars for one.

/Rant
Old 04-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #62
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
With Being in The Retail Business and Selling Redbull,Monster,Rockstar,Amp Etc Etc

Redbull is Losing ground, At least in my area..Shit is the Highest Priced Product out there and it Taste the worst...Ill drink Monster Kahos All day over Regular Redbull...And its Like 50 Cents Cheaper.

Oh, And No offense to you b/c I dont know you...But my Redbull Sales Rep is a Fucking Toolbox and thinks he needs a whole door full of his Product...I'm like dude I push more Monster out of here than you could ever dream of with Redbull.

Im pissed off I cant even get a Monster and Vodka at the bar its ALWAYS Redbull...And its like 10 dollars for one.

/Rant
Haha I actually completely agree. We're not the highest priced, but we are the highest priced PER OUNCE. LOL

As far as taste goes, that's all personal preference, and the people around here claim it tastes better than Monster(even tho I sorta disagree regular M and Assault! are my fav)

And if you're talking about a convenience store, that's completely not my ball game. I deal with bars, clubs, whorehouses, and places that have liquor licenses. And no I don't tow the company line, alot of the redbull people actually BELIEVE that crap they feed us, because they feed it right out to consumers and clients. Not to mention since the slipping downward spiral of sales, they decided to pull our sales bonus' which are a bitch to get anyway and I hate busting my ass all month for nothing. Redbull is rightfully on the downward slope because of advertising. My boss and I just had a discussion about this when he rode with me one day and we to Cycle Gear and I pointed out all the Monster & Rockstar paraphernalia that's actually sold. I've worked for the distributor for 5 years, but only sold Redbull for 2 and I have yet to see one hat, one shirt, or one sticker. I'm just hoping Redbull notices what's biting their ass before canning all their distributorship contracts forcing me to take a different job in my company.

Last edited by TYEster; 04-10-2009 at 07:48 PM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #63
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Haha I actually completely agree. We're not the highest priced, but we are the highest priced PER OUNCE. LOL

As far as taste goes, that's all personal preference, and the people around here claim it tastes better than Monster(even tho I sorta disagree regular M and Assault! are my fav)

And if you're talking about a convenience store, that's completely not my ball game. I deal with bars, clubs, whorehouses, and places that have liquor licenses. And no I don't tow the company line, alot of the redbull people actually BELIEVE that crap they feed us, because they feed it right out to consumers and clients. Not to mention since the slipping downward spiral of sales, they decided to pull our sales bonus' which are a bitch to get anyway and I hate busting my ass all month for nothing. Redbull is rightfully on the downward slope because of advertising. My boss and I just had a discussion about this when he rode with me one day and we to Cycle Gear and I pointed out all the Monster & Rockstar paraphernalia that's actually sold. I've worked for the distributor for 5 years, but only sold Redbull for 2 and I have yet to see one hat, one shirt, or one sticker. I'm just hoping Redbull notices what's biting their ass before canning all their distributorship contracts forcing me to take a different job in my company.
Funny how the underlings notice shit like that but management has no fucking clue. Trust me, TV news is no different.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #64
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Funny how the underlings notice shit like that but management has no fucking clue. Trust me, TV news is no different.
I'm sure some of them have had the thought of it, but the higher up in management people get, the smaller their balls get in telling their superior where they're actually hurting.

And then the higher up they go, the money the make definitely imprints their brain into actually believing things. Thus disregarding an idea that could potentially not only hurt the competition, but make their company millions in the process. But god forbid you tell someone their shit stinks.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #65
t-homo
WSB Champion

My roommates dad works for Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis and they can Monster energy drinks. We always have 2-3 free cases in our room that he sells for 2 bucks a piece and I get for free.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #66
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
My roommates dad works for Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis and they can Monster energy drinks. We always have 2-3 free cases in our room that he sells for 2 bucks a piece and I get for free.
Hook a brother up.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #67
t-homo
WSB Champion

it'd probably be more expensive to ship a case than for your lazy ass to go buy them.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #68
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
it'd probably be more expensive to ship a case than for your lazy ass to go buy them.
Hmmm. Maybe you're right. In that case, shipping's on you.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #69
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Hmmm. Maybe you're right. In that case, shipping's on you.
Now that is some bullshit if I ever saw it.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #70
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Now that is some bullshit if I ever saw it.
Learn how to work.

Quote: