Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #61
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
just saw the episode OH MAN that was funnay
yeah, we finally watched it over the weekend.... fanfuckingtasric... The 'word' of the weekend was the blubblubblub Harley sound they kept making.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #62
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post

Damn-I thought Harleys were the only ones rated for this amount of weight.
Hell that's not fair. I don't think even Harleys weigh as much as her.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #63
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Default Holy Multi-quote

First it should be said... my harley is not loud. I have 50 state street legal screamin eagle pipes on it. It just has a nice mild note to it. Didn't want anything else for a few reason. Don't care about the added attention. Don't want to listen to them for 10+ hrs on the highway during trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
fag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Yup, total little fag.
Ok tuff guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
I'll add gasoline to this.

Would you still be in someones face if they called you an obnoxious douchebag for having loud pipes and generally having zero decorum while riding in town?

I think "fag" is much easier to say.
You got me on this one. That would probably make me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
So why do you assume the Harley rider will give the beat down? cause of some bad boy image? gotta keep up the image though, huh?

I would laugh if one of those "Bad boys" got the beat down from some kid. It is very possible.
Nope... just figure its little punk kids watchin a cartoon. Different image same results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
come on gas... you're better than that... who the fuck cares what anyone says...

I've gotten to know ya over the last couple years... you're a good guy... have a GORGEOUS wife... and a great life. your poor taste in all things motor driven aside... I don't see why you'd even give a douchebag who's yelling from their car window the time of day.

who the fuck cares if he thinks you're a Fag... or even says it out loud... it's all just to get a rise out of ya...

so quit being a FAG and move on!
Um... backhanded compliment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
It is the tough guy image. Gotta keep that image at all costs, even if it means going to jail for getting in a fight with someone who calls you a name, and finding out that you aren't so tough after a few nights in the clink.
Its not a tough guy HD image thing. I did a whole lot more hell raising when on a sportbike. I was riding with my sportbike RC and almost pulled a guy out of his truck. Probably would have but his doors were locked and the window didnt budge after punching it several times. It wasnt a name callin incident the guy thought it was funny to swerve at us passing his truck. The few that got by saw what happened and the crew stopped at the next intersection. He was promply greeted.

Just the other week when riding with a buddy of mine. A guy tapped his brake a bit when we followed closely to him thru a yellow light. He got caught at the next light and saw us telling each other WTF is up with this mofo. Well the guy started to throw his hands up... my bud already had his kick stand down but light turned green and we were turning anyway.

My point. Its not a HD thing. Perhaps a Detroit thing. I saw similar behavior from a set of NY guys just outside a diner. I thought Tommy's bud Chris was going to get postal on a guy at an intersection. I almost did too, but refrained cause there was a kid in the back seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
I almost posted this thread after the show.

I was going to title it "Gas man's a fag!"

Good thing I didn't, apparently he's the real deal.

Phew.
Another tuff guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post
I offended a fag this weekend by asking if he was on a Dyna. He was like, "uh, nah it ain't no Dyna" Well...... what is it? "It's a softail" Oh, my bad.
That's bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Bah, I've been called worse. I hate loud pipes-both on cruisers and sportsbikes. I didn't buy my Harley to please anyone but me. I will say I got a real laugh at Southpark-It fit a lot of the people I ride with to a T.

All you sportsbike riders are future cruiser buyers. You just don't realize it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Not everyone, some will go to a sport tourer and make the jump to goldwing and then goldwing trike bypassing the cruiser stage.
I did want to fully agree with Vator... but Trip makes a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Stud View Post
What is a 1% er
Think real true outlaw biker gang. Hells Angels, Mangols... redwood original, etc. Not just your average HOG member.

Quote:
That actually pisses them off too, if you make a MC without the permission of other MCs in the area. They have all sorts of rules for their vests and designs and shit. For people so against the world and for rebellion and shit, they have a lot of rules.

And that's why they are fags....
You have no idea. I have watched full grown men go into hiding. I'm pretty sure most people on a site like this have no freakin clue what it is to be in a real patch wearing club.

Rules... yeah they have all kinds. Do you realize that a real 1% club. The club comes 1st. Above ALL! Before your job, your family, your wife, anything. Your bike, house, and everything is signed over to the club. This is done during your prospecting where you will be at the becan call to any member. You are not allowed to speak up and you don't have an opinion on anything.

This is what I'm talking about when I say some hard core ruff neck biker type. There is a level of respect given to the rocker patch wearing club member. So there is no way they would, even if it was funny, would call anybody a fag in this context. Those that would are probably punk kids and therefore would likely get their ass beat. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then you simply don't understand. You know nothing of this culture. That's fine.

I repeat.. I don't have loud pipes. I think Marko's drummer was every bit as loud as mine was. Derfs brother had the loud pipe.

Its not a HD thing. It may be a local culture thing but I don't think its only local to Detroit. I'm pretty sure Chris almost got off his bike after the guy. He's from NYC. I have lots of stories about such. The guys I ride with simply dont take shit. I'm generally the cooler most of the time cause some of them are over the top. Truely, some of them love to fight and cause problems. They thrive in it. Some have nothing to loose. And 90% of them are packin to boot.

Also, its only an image thing until the guy backs it up. Something worth considering.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #64
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

If people are curious about the 1%'ers and how far in they go into that stuff, try watching gangland sometime. Talk about some scary sobering stuff. Those guys are seriously frightening.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #65
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

My God. I had no idea you could quote that many posts in one reply.

Last edited by Fleck750; 11-09-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #66
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Think real true outlaw biker gang. Hells Angels, Mangols... redwood original, etc. Not just your average HOG member.

You have no idea. I have watched full grown men go into hiding. I'm pretty sure most people on a site like this have no freakin clue what it is to be in a real patch wearing club.

Rules... yeah they have all kinds. Do you realize that a real 1% club. The club comes 1st. Above ALL! Before your job, your family, your wife, anything. Your bike, house, and everything is signed over to the club. This is done during your prospecting where you will be at the becan call to any member. You are not allowed to speak up and you don't have an opinion on anything.

This is what I'm talking about when I say some hard core ruff neck biker type. There is a level of respect given to the rocker patch wearing club member. So there is no way they would, even if it was funny, would call anybody a fag in this context. Those that would are probably punk kids and therefore would likely get their ass beat. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then you simply don't understand. You know nothing of this culture. That's fine.

I repeat.. I don't have loud pipes. I think Marko's drummer was every bit as loud as mine was. Derfs brother had the loud pipe.

Its not a HD thing. It may be a local culture thing but I don't think its only local to Detroit. I'm pretty sure Chris almost got off his bike after the guy. He's from NYC. I have lots of stories about such. The guys I ride with simply dont take shit. I'm generally the cooler most of the time cause some of them are over the top. Truely, some of them love to fight and cause problems. They thrive in it. Some have nothing to loose. And 90% of them are packin to boot.

Also, its only an image thing until the guy backs it up. Something worth considering.
The general public including kids don't know or care what these guys are and will do it anyway. There is no image out there for nonbikers, hell even a lot of motorcycle riders have no idea about these clubs. If one of these clubs attacks a teenager for calling them fags, the public backlash will be pretty big. Most of these clubs aren't high profile like the Hell's Angels were back in the day. They are pretty low and off the radar. If they fuck up some kid, it's not going to be pretty for the moto community.

But these douchebags are morons, so they won't realize this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #67
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If people are curious about the 1%'ers and how far in they go into that stuff, try watching gangland sometime. Talk about some scary sobering stuff. Those guys are seriously frightening.
Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
My God. I had no idea you could quote that many posts in one reply.
Truth. Crazy isn't it!

Quote:
The general public including kids don't know or care what these guys are and will do it anyway. There is no image out there for nonbikers, hell even a lot of motorcycle riders have no idea about these clubs. If one of these clubs attacks a teenager for calling them fags, the public backlash will be pretty big. Most of these clubs aren't high profile like the Hell's Angels were back in the day. They are pretty low and off the radar. If they fuck up some kid, it's not going to be pretty for the moto community.

But these douchebags are morons, so they won't realize this.
Truth and you're probably right. Most have no clue. Which like I said is fine and I hope that the education doesn't come from a bad expierence. I know mine hasn't. I work on a few of their bikes at my house, and have rode with a few. My wife comes across a few. Not quite 1% but close. They are the dominate club in the Detroit area CoC.

Run Amsoil Product
Old 11-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #68
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:

RABA-RABA-RABA-rable-raba-rabble-rabble
fag

(just kidding)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #69
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Funny!

Truely!

Run Amsoil Product
Old 11-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #70
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
You have no idea. I have watched full grown men go into hiding. Why? Cause the club they made an allience was in a club war with the dominate CoC in their area. I'm talking, delete posts on forums, change their bikes, dump their patches, etc. Their club ceist to exists anymore. I'm pretty sure most people on a site like this have no freakin clue what it is to be in a real patch wearing club.

The funniest part is that. Said type of biker, may not even see this cartoon. So they would have no idea the context in why they are being called a fag. That could be a good thing but most likely not!
I thought I should elaberate more on those... did so with bold

Run Amsoil Product