Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #61
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Probly the dumbest statement I've ever read in my life. As if the last 8 years hasn't been bad enough.

Oh...and I'll be in Philly on Wednesday covering the debate for ABC news. Also a debate tomorrow in the HBG area that will probly be seen Nationally.
Do you get paid a salary, or do you get extra pay if your video is shown outside your area?
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #62
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

I'm paid hourly...with no extra pay for anything other than overtime. I had an entire piece ran in it's original form on CNN a few weeks ago. Seen all over the country. Nothing. We also don't get any extra cash for any awards we win either, such as Emmys.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #63
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Quote:
I'm paid hourly...with no extra pay for anything other than overtime. I had an entire piece ran in it's original form on CNN a few weeks ago. Seen all over the country. Nothing. We also don't get any extra cash for any awards we win either, such as Emmys.
I hope you get paid well. You should get some sort of bonus if your material gets extra coverage. I'm sure the station gets paid for your material.

Freelance FTW!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #64
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Paid well.... Clearly you're not familiar with the TV business.

Freelance is the way to go. No benny's tho. Although...I could hop on my wife's insurance.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #65
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Probly the dumbest statement I've ever read in my life. As if the last 8 years hasn't been bad enough.

Oh...and I'll be in Philly on Wednesday covering the debate for ABC news. Also a debate tomorrow in the HBG area that will probly be seen Nationally.
Really? Because you think Clinton did us any fucking good? Why do you think we are so fucked now.. Not even Superman could get us out of this shit.. the last thing we need is a fucking democrat in office to continue the damage that fuckstick Clinton did.. Everybody loves to motherfuck W.. I don't think he is the greatest or anything but I think he is way better than Clinton or the current choices..

I could break it down to you in finite detail but it seems as though you have your mind made up.. That's the problem with this country.. Narrow minded brainwashed motherfuckers.. I will never join the sheep so I guess I will just have to imagine what its like to just run with the herd..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #66
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
Really? Because you think Clinton did us any fucking good? Why do you think we are so fucked now.. Not even Superman could get us out of this shit.. the last thing we need is a fucking democrat in office to continue the damage that fuckstick Clinton did.. Everybody loves to motherfuck W.. I don't think he is the greatest or anything but I think he is way better than Clinton or the current choices..

I could break it down to you in finite detail but it seems as though you have your mind made up.. That's the problem with this country.. Narrow minded brainwashed motherfuckers.. I will never join the sheep so I guess I will just have to imagine what its like to just run with the herd..
Laughable at best.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #67
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

we will see who's laughing when we are totally fucked when an idiot takes office in 09.. with the state of the economy it won't take long for the complete infrastructure to completely collapse..

Old 04-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #68
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
we will see who's laughing when we are totally fucked when an idiot takes office in 09.. with the state of the economy it won't take long for the complete infrastructure to completely collapse..

I have to agree with ya mud. I think the next 4 years are going to be horrible, no matter who gets in office.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #69
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I have to agree with ya mud. I think the next 4 years are going to be horrible, no matter who gets in office.
That's the truth... and with both of the Democrats looking to raise taxes on everyone, I'm scared...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #70
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Sorry I am a radical right winger

I believe in having to work for what you get not lay on welfare and smoke crack

I don't believe in downsizing the military to the point of uselessness

I don't believe in raising taxes to support special interest programs at the expense of the good of the people of this great nation

I could go on but let me switch gears. Here are some interesting Clinton facts:

He shut military bases left and right. It got so bad that some parts of the military couldn't buy a $0.05 bolt to fix their jeeps. The usual 6 month tour of battleships for patroling the world's seas for security were cut down to 3 weeks and didn't overlap due to not having gas money for the ship.

So you are telling me that he has ZERO blame in 9/11? Hmm wonder why our national security was so weak at that time in 2001 just after he left office after 8 years of fucking up our government. If you seriously consider it how long does it take to build something vs. how long to destroy? So you are going to tell me W is a piece of ship because he couldn't completely fix what Clinton destroyed over 8 year in just 8 more years? It would take someone 50 more years to fix it if they even could.

So laugh if you must but none of us will get the last laugh.