Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Show your work.

Number of votes by demographic, please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
Old 12-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #83
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

That's not proof. I'm not even gonna hit play.

Numbers, or GTFO.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #84
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

don't know about you but I'm wishing the clock would start moving so i can GTFO ..............of here anyway. LOL

slow day today
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #85
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
That's not proof. I'm not even gonna hit play.

Numbers, or GTFO.
Who has numbers on the amount the Democrat's/Unions influence/bribe/force their voters to show up? No one because it's illegal but they do it anyway. Everyone knows it's going on or else shitholes like Detroit wouldn't exist. It's one of those perception deals.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #86
shmike
Follower

I love it when Avatard finds a new catch phrase.

It's so cute to watch him use it over and over; like a Republican with a shiny ball.

This case is especially fun because he learned it and used it all in the same thread.

They grow up so fast.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #87
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I love it when Shmike tries to discredit something by making fun of it, even if it has merit.

See, I would characterize it as "fair is fair"; if those are the rules, then they apply to all here...or perhaps "Turnabout is fair play".

Some never grow up.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #88
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

So...ALL of the black people on welfare and in prison chose to be there without any reason whatsoever.... They had EXACTLY the same opportunities but CHOSE a life of crime and poverty.... Hmmm.... okay, that means that NONE of the rich, white people inherited their money, had parents to pay for college, had social contacts to help them, etc, etc, etc. Look I never said that black people CAN'T succeed in this country. Heck, I never actually said anything, I posed the question as to whether there might be a reason why our numbers are higher than whites. Aparently, most of you believe that we are just plain lazy, criminals by nature. I'm not surprised.

I mean, I read your stories about the lazy, good for nothing blacks that you have run accross in your life, and I'm sure that there have been plenty. IMHO WE ARE ALL INCREDIBLY LAZY these days and none of us want to do any more than we absolutely have to to get by. Hell, some of you finger pointers are actually AT WORK wasting company time on this forum. I've met lazy people of all stripes personally and failure is failure in my book. I wouldn't judge a white person's failure harsher than a black one, provided the situations were similar, of course. I've never even heard of that...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #89
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
So...ALL of the black people on welfare and in prison chose to be there without any reason whatsoever.... They had EXACTLY the same opportunities but CHOSE a life of crime and poverty.... Hmmm.... okay, that means that NONE of the rich, white people inherited their money, had parents to pay for college, had social contacts to help them, etc, etc, etc. Look I never said that black people CAN'T succeed in this country. Heck, I never actually said anything, I posed the question as to whether there might be a reason why our numbers are higher than whites. Aparently, most of you believe that we are just plain lazy, criminals by nature. I'm not surprised.

I mean, I read your stories about the lazy, good for nothing blacks that you have run accross in your life, and I'm sure that there have been plenty. IMHO WE ARE ALL INCREDIBLY LAZY these days and none of us want to do any more than we absolutely have to to get by. Hell, some of you finger pointers are actually AT WORK wasting company time on this forum. I've met lazy people of all stripes personally and failure is failure in my book. I wouldn't judge a white person's failure harsher than a black one, provided the situations were similar, of course. I've never even heard of that...

it doesn't mean anything about the whites having rich parents. how many educational grants are available right now? might not get you into Harvard but it will sure as heel get you into a school so you can make you own destiny begin.

I think actually you and I would agree on this in this manner. I agree everyone on the dole would love to have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a 2 car garage -- for free
i think they would all love to have two new cars -- for free
they would love to have a 6 figure a year job -- for free

they have the opportunities to go get those things but they lack the drive or "want" to go get them. as you said lazy. it's easier to be where they are then to bust their ass and get out.

we had an engineering manager that had grown up in the brownstones of Chicago. very poor run down neighborhood, no rich parents, no ivy league school but he decided to get out and he did.

on a side note I sent you a PM
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:38 AM   #90
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post

Army, Navy, Air Force, National Guard... All four will take just about anybody. All you need is the motivation to do something. Barring crazy circumstances, there's no reason why ANY person can't pull themselves up out of poverty using those stepping stones.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote