Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which shall it be?
Oh my god! #1 is so cuuuuuute! 13 29.55%
Oh my god! #2 is so cuuuuuuuuuuute! 1 2.27%
What he said. 17 38.64%
I think Tater's Ex-wife is a whore and deserves to die a cold death in a cold dumpster with a mouth full of cum and a a$$ full of c**k 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #51
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Hide behind the the sofa and when the cat isn't looking jump out and grab them. Run down the street. I will be waiting in an unmarked white van. I have a guy that will fly your balls to Mexico. From there they will travel by mule to a small village. They should be safe from your wife there.

James

There are so many flaws with this plan, I hardly no where to begin.

First of all, hiding behind the sofa is not an option. There are a lot of people looking for me, and at least half of them are starting by looking behind the sofa.

Second, my knees are fucked. I'm not running anywhere.

Third, (and most importantly) my balls speak very little spanish. Their vocabulary is limited to, "Donde esta el Zaperteria?" (where is the shoe store?) and "por favor don't me golpea con el pie" (please don't kick me).

JC

Last edited by askmrjesus; 12-02-2008 at 10:31 PM..
askmrjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #52
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
There are so many flaws with this plan, I hardly no where to begin.

First of all, hiding behind the sofa is not an option. There are a lot of people looking for me, and at least half of them are starting by looking behind the sofa.

Second, my knees are fucked. I'm not running anywhere.

Third, (and most importantly) my balls speak very little spanish. Their vocabulary is limited to, "Donde esta el Zaperteria?" (where is the shoe store?) and "por favor don't me golpea con el pie" (please don't kick me).

JC
Save the balls 1.1

Hire a maid. While the maid is vaccuming the floor she can vacuum the balls away from the kitten.

The maid will toss the vacuum bag into the garbage. The garbage man will remove the balls on the side of the road where Suzy the paper girl will pick them pick them up and hide them in a folded news paper. On her way she will come across a ice cream truck. She will put the paper with the balls on the counter and buy an ice cream sandwich.

The ice cream man will remove the balls from the paper and place them in a tub of Chunky Monkey. They will be safe there because they are not on the menu.

I will buy a tub of Chunky Monkey from the truck.

From there the rest of the plan remainds.

Its ok if your balls can't speak Spanish, the mule has the same problem. He tries to play it off like he can but he can't.

And it would be best if your balls didn't speak at all. They shouldn't have to worry about being kicked but they will be flicked. They are going to live in the village as marbles. No one will expect to find your balls in the hands of a bunch of children in a the street of a small village in Mexico. Its the perfect cover.

Btw some kids over hear me ask for Chunky Monkey and they start to ask for it. Weeks later he adds it to the menu and it becomes his best seller. With the extra money he plans on getting a maid for his wife. Does anyone know how many times a month he should have her show up?

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #53
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Save the balls 1.1

Hire a maid. While the maid is vaccuming the floor she can vacuum the balls away from the kitten.

The maid will toss the vacuum bag into the garbage. The garbage man will remove the balls on the side of the road where Suzy the paper girl will pick them pick them up and hide them in a folded news paper. On her way she will come across a ice cream truck. She will put the paper with the balls on the counter and buy an ice cream sandwich.

The ice cream man will remove the balls from the paper and place them in a tub of Chunky Monkey. They will be safe there because they are not on the menu.

I will buy a tub of Chunky Monkey from the truck.

From there the rest of the plan remainds.

Its ok if your balls can't speak Spanish, the mule has the same problem. He tries to play it off like he can but he can't.

And it would be best if your balls didn't speak at all. They shouldn't have to worry about being kicked but they will be flicked. They are going to live in the village as marbles. No one will expect to find your balls in the hands of a bunch of children in a the street of a small village in Mexico. Its the perfect cover.

Btw some kids over hear me ask for Chunky Monkey and they start to ask for it. Weeks later he adds it to the menu and it becomes his best seller. With the extra money he plans on getting a maid for his wife. Does anyone know how many times a month he should have her show up?

James
Good God Almighty, you have a lot of time on your hands!
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #54
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

At least they're not in his hands...and apparently not in his mouth either considering how long winded his posts in this thread!

I love you, James! Please don't hurt me!

Epic thread!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #55
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
Good God Almighty, you have a lot of time on your hands!

I had to get my mind of things last night so that worked for a bit. The bad part is thats the short version. I went nuts with a big post and my laptop decided to shut down. I wanted to throw the thing out the closed window. But I type fast so it didn' take that long. Did it while watching tv.

James
Old 12-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #56
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
At least they're not in his hands...and apparently not in his mouth either considering how long winded his posts in this thread!

I love you, James! Please don't hurt me!

Epic thread!
I won't hurt you. I'll spank you lightly.

James