Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-05-2008, 04:20 AM   #51
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I like naps very much. A nice power nap before a night of boozing is crucial. But then again, you can always just start drinking heavily and power right through your tiredness as long as you keep a solid flow of booze going.

If it was legal for me to do cocaine, I'd say fuck naps. By "legal", I mean not in the military.
Ugh... I'm sure you and I could swap some stories... I learned long ago that I can't do that shit on a regular enough basis to be TOO fun... just cause I loved it so much... well, and I was weak and easily persuaded.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #52
t-homo
WSB Champion

I'm really want to try most drugs at least once, but I am afraid i will like them too much and get addicted.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:40 AM   #53
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I'm really want to try most drugs at least once, but I am afraid i will like them too much and get addicted.
Maybe if you're gay and retarded.... which you are. I've done pretty much everything... never done the needle thing though..

Honestly... I have a weak and willing sorta mentality... I just happened to have a certain amount of common sense when it came to the frequency of usage... I've been completely clean (less alcohol) for a number of years.. It's easy... for me... not so much for others.

My advice... try and enjoy, but tread lightly.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #54
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Ugh... I'm sure you and I could swap some stories... I learned long ago that I can't do that shit on a regular enough basis to be TOO fun... just cause I loved it so much... well, and I was weak and easily persuaded.
I had this buddy, and at parties he would always be the last one up. Dude would drink like a case, too. But he would still be standing and talking normal. I just thought he was a trooper. Until one day, he asked me to drive him to NH to get something. That's when I found out he was dealing the shit. So the first time I ever did it, I was behind the wheel of my Camaro with a slight beer buz. Sobered me right up and I was in the zone...until I popped some shrooms, drank a lot more, smoked a joint and smoked a Newport. The Newport fucked me up bad. Went to throw up and it took me 5 minutes to get up the steps because I was actually seeing triple everything. I leaned over the toilet to puke and I passed out before I did. Buddy woke me up and I discovered i didn't puke...but I pissed myself. About an hour later I was back up and pounding beers like a champ.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #55
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yeah and Friday... high of 25

FUCK ME
No thanks, but I'll be happy to fuck Uma while you nap.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #56
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

I haven't had a decent nights sleep in 2 years
xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #57
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
No thanks, but I'll be happy to fuck Uma while you nap.
I bet you would.... but damn... don't wake me up...

And good luck with that... if you don't wake me up you must not be that good cause I know how she is!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:32 PM   #58
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
I had this buddy, and at parties he would always be the last one up. Dude would drink like a case, too. But he would still be standing and talking normal. I just thought he was a trooper. Until one day, he asked me to drive him to NH to get something. That's when I found out he was dealing the shit. So the first time I ever did it, I was behind the wheel of my Camaro with a slight beer buz. Sobered me right up and I was in the zone...until I popped some shrooms, drank a lot more, smoked a joint and smoked a Newport. The Newport fucked me up bad. Went to throw up and it took me 5 minutes to get up the steps because I was actually seeing triple everything. I leaned over the toilet to puke and I passed out before I did. Buddy woke me up and I discovered i didn't puke...but I pissed myself. About an hour later I was back up and pounding beers like a champ.
HS was fun for me too!