Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #21
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
AL100 i suck air fast...

but the keys dont have much deep diving except the thunderbolt, thats a badass dive if you ever get a chance

back on track, that sounds wierd, we worked on dive equipment at our shop and in two years i havent seen that happen before
Yep, I've dove the Thunderbolt, back when that big-ass Jewfish still lived there. That fat bastard used to steal my fish every time I went spearfishing on the rockpile behind the wreck.

FNF, again, glad it got resolved, if you dive long enough something like that invariably happens, but it's how you react to it that's important! Good job keeping your cool. If I ever make it out to california maybe we'll go diving.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #22
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

there are two large ones there now, damn laws procted them from the brink now makes them the most common fish we see on wrecks sucks to lobster then have the damn thing try to take your bag

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:05 PM   #23
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500

Glad you made it OK. As bad as that was, I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade with my boss's diving experience in the Bahamas.

They go out for a dive, have a successful dive and when they come back up--- NO BOAT

The boat's anchor line broke and the dive boat floated away. His 16 year old daughter was on the drifting boat, but had no clue on how to start the drifting boat or turn on the electric panel to use the radio.

So it was the dive master, Paul and the future son in law adrift about 3 pm. The boat wasn't due back until 6 pm so Paul's wife didn't contact th epolice about them being missing until dark.

Basically they were floating out towards the gulf stream all night. They ended up being rescued by the USCG. They had to fly a fresh helo team into Miami, fly out and start the rescue.

The team was getting ready to head back to refuel when Paul heard the helo and got there attention with a flare and his flashlight.

They found them about 6 am.

Yes, Paul still dives and does the SIL and daughter. Paul now checks the anchor rope when he heads down th efirst time for some odd reason.

Jeff
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:46 PM   #24
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by '73 H1 Triple View Post
Glad you made it OK. As bad as that was, I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade with my boss's diving experience in the Bahamas.

They go out for a dive, have a successful dive and when they come back up--- NO BOAT

The boat's anchor line broke and the dive boat floated away. His 16 year old daughter was on the drifting boat, but had no clue on how to start the drifting boat or turn on the electric panel to use the radio.

So it was the dive master, Paul and the future son in law adrift about 3 pm. The boat wasn't due back until 6 pm so Paul's wife didn't contact th epolice about them being missing until dark.

Basically they were floating out towards the gulf stream all night. They ended up being rescued by the USCG. They had to fly a fresh helo team into Miami, fly out and start the rescue.

The team was getting ready to head back to refuel when Paul heard the helo and got there attention with a flare and his flashlight.

They found them about 6 am.

Yes, Paul still dives and does the SIL and daughter. Paul now checks the anchor rope when he heads down th efirst time for some odd reason.

Jeff
Holy shit. That would suck.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote