Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Bhahahaha
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #22
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
So Rae, Trip, OSP, NtS, and I... who else?
Not me, I'd love to but I need to get back to work so I am leaving Sunday after the race.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:25 AM   #23
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I can't make it to Indy this year. I've been considering giving skydiving a try but would probably do the tandem thing first.

Speaking of skydiving...perfect time for this joke...

A guy was talking to his son and telling him a story about when he was in the military and was going up for his first jump during Jump School but was really getting scared and starting to have 2nd thoughts.

"Son the more I thought about it the more I was really starting to freak and trying to keep from losing it so I just sat there quietly...trying to look tough and not let it be known to my fellow soldiers that I was tremblilng from the anticipation of the jump.

Once the aircraft reached the correct altitude it was time...my big burley combat veteran tough looking Sergeant barked his command..."LET'S GO !!"

We all lined up and there went the first guy...then the 2nd...then the third and so on....well it finally came to my turn but when I got to the door I just froze...and couldn't move.

Well all of a sudden my Sarge came up behind me and whispered in my ear... "Private...if you don't jump out of that door right now I'm going to yank down your pants...drop my pants and ram my magnum sized manhood right where the sun don't shine !!"

The son looked up to his father with anticipation and said "well daddy...did you jump?"

The father stood there for a minute and hung his head and said....

"just a little".......
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote