Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #21
Rider
Moto GP Star

God damn.... Sad story. I wish there was a law that allowed people to be murdered in the same manner in which they murdered other people.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #22
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Moto: VTR, CBR, DRZSM

Or the highest bidder gets to be the one to carry out the act? Generate some revenue and make the general public feel more "involved"

WOS Forums
pickle.of.doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #23
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

Skipping most of the replies.. just want to say these people are idiots. It's people like this that astound me.. I mean how did they make it to adult-hood? How do they know how to put their shoes on in the morning? It just doesn't make sense to me..
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #24
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

The State of Texas had been known to execute people left and right and they're not going to do the same to these two POS? WTF, over?

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #25
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

It's amazing we don't think of abortion as cruel, but executing people like this and child abusers is too harsh a punishment. I say we bring back draw and quartering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #26
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

I agree with Bob...Put them into General Population. THey'll be tortured until they are eventually killed...either way, it will be faster than how long it takes for the death penalty to be enacted on them and the state wont have to pay for it!

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #27
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

I pretty much hate the mom more than I hate the dad. And "he made me do it!??!" FUCK YOU lady! It would literally be over my dead body that my child's father or anyone else would abuse my children.

My 6'4" 200lb, ex-husband, in a drunken rage once knocked around my 5'2" 110lb, then 17 year old daughter and bounced her off a tile floor because she had a friend over when he got home from the bar and they were making sandwiches in his kitchen. We were long divorced by then and I lived across the country and didn't find out about it for a long time after. What I WANTED to do was fly across the country for the purpose of killing him. All I COULD do was call the prosecutor to try and exert as much force as possible to have the douche rocket nailed to the wall for what he did. Because he had no prior record (that they could access because the other stuff he's done is only on his militray record) his sentence was a few hours community service and he had to attend anger managment classes.

Words cannot begin to express my contempt for those who abuse their children and the legal system that lets them get away with it. I especially HATE pussy moms who let happen and/or participate in abuse. Again, if I'm there when its happening, its over my dead body that it doesn't stop.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #28
MILK
The cows want you dead.

[QUOTE=2up;155624]I pretty much hate the mom more than I hate the dad. And "he made me do it!??!" FUCK YOU lady! It would literally be over my dead body that my child's father or anyone else would abuse my children.

[QUOTE]

Agreed. Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people??? TWO years old ????
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #29
Cruzergirl
Its a good day.

Moto: Victory Kingpin Low

After I read the line "...she's manipulating you..." and the mother continued beating the child, I couldn't read any more.

I just don't understand. Not one little bit.

Perhaps they could be put on a very small desert island, just the two of them. Well, maybe with one other hardened criminals who only hates child abusers more than he hates himself.

Two years old. Manipulative. Whatever.

Rest in peace little one. Finally.
Cruzergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #30
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

I have to agree that the mother is a VERY poor quality one. If they are released to freedom(which I hope they NEVER ARE) they should both be made physically unable to reproduce, and legally barred from EVER adopting or having foster children, EVER.

The mother is a pathetic one at best.
EDIT: just thought about what she said about the kid manipulating them. she's no more worthy of bearing children than hitler was of being world leader.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote