Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing
Default Attention Customers

I'm happy to inform you of a new and exciting technology you may have begun to notice in your local supermarket. While the makers have done everything they can to have this product be as easy to use as is humanly possible, I see some of you are still confounded by it.

Friends, let me tell you about Glass, more specifically, the glass doors located in your friendly neighborhood supermarket in the frozen foods section. Now I know, it may be hard for you to wrap your luddite minds around such a concept, glass truly is a transparent substance. I can assure you, good friends, that what you are seeing through the glass is the exact same product when you open the doors. Fear not, for it is not a witch casting glamour on a wooden door to fool you into thinking you are reaching for frozen peas, when in fact you are reaching into the dirty asshole of a hooker. The food you see on the outside is indeed the food you will be able to retrieve on the inside. So fear not, there is no longer a need to stand slackjawed and stare vacantly at the food for ten minutes while you hold the door open, for the scientific mastery of Glass allows you to forgo the strain of holding the door open for prolonged periods of time.

Isn't science grand?

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

please tell us how u really feel
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
shmike
Follower

You're just mad because you now stand slackjawed and stare vacantly at the door for ten minutes wondering if it is really frozen peas or the dirty asshole of a hooker behind the fogged glass.

Truly, science is grand.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
DIMford
Nothing beats the RWB

Moto: 07 Honda Interceptor

The Road is a beautiful but dangerous mistress. She'll taunt and tease you with wonderful curves and glorious heights till you lose all control. Then leave you broken and bleeding to tease the next man.
DIMford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
Rsv1000R
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I'm just thinking you're pissed you have to stand there and wait for them to get out of the way before you can restock it.
Rsv1000R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsv1000R View Post
I'm just thinking you're pissed you have to stand there and wait for them to get out of the way before you can restock it.
ouch

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
You're just mad because you now stand slackjawed and stare vacantly at the door for ten minutes wondering if it is really frozen peas or the dirty asshole of a hooker behind the fogged glass.

Truly, science is grand.
If only it were. It's a crushing disappointment to reach in hoping to be knuckle deep in a hooker, but only coming out with a frozen source of vitamins and minerals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsv1000R View Post
Damn straight. How else will this fine country stave off the rampant problems of underfed bovine and swine if I can't get in their and resupply their slop troth?

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote