Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default Ever have one of those days

Where everything you do goes completley to shit, seems i am in the midst of a few of them. Took my lumps the last few days on the work front, figured I got through it and was getting all my shit together. Then I get hit with another mishap from about a month ago. Hope this doesnt turn itno another job wide e-mail our chief PA is becomming notorious for.

I would say tomorrow is another day but I am back here so who knows what else will get fubared by me.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Sometims I find that when you think you're having one of those days....you kind of make yourself have one of those days.

Chin up buttercup!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Yes, And I find the nearest Place I can find that allows me to play music Loud as shit and I play this...And Then I feel better.

NWS For Lyrics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eCIjr1Mb0

The lyrics are just point on somedays...
Old 03-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Yes, And I find the nearest Place I can find that allows me to play music Loud as shit and I play this...And Then I feel better.

NWS For Lyrics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eCIjr1Mb0

The lyrics are just point on somedays...
Whats it from, to topit off youtube is blocked here

Tom
Old 03-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Hahaha...Limp Bizkits Break Stuff...
Old 03-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #6
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Hahaha...Limp Bizkits Break Stuff...

That works.

Tom
Old 03-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

It's not one of those days for me per say, but I just had to spend $200 on new glasses.. I hate how they can charge so much for that shit.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
tommymac
Moto GP Star

looks like I am gonna be here for a while too. Just took a walk out in the pit. they have one pour going now with 30 cubic yards of concrete and one more after it of 80 yards. I should just find a shower and crash here since I am back here at 7 tomorrow.

Tom
Old 03-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Today for me was just the opposite. Everything I do today turns into gold.

I walked into work 3 hours late because I went to see my daughters school play, then after that I spent the rest of the day fixing other peoples messes. It bugs me when people can get so lost in their own mind because they can't prioritize themselfs. I cleaned up a shared email account that had almost 300 unread emails, registered folks for schools, cut orders and cleaned it out completely in about 6 hours, including an hour for lunch, and probably another solid hour of me screwing off. Then I got to call my boss who is in SC today to tell him that the problems have been fixed and we talked about scuba diving for a while.

Plus I got my vacation approved for disney and a scuba trip to the keys the week of July 18th, another week for a scuba trip off the coast of morehead city, plus my vacation was approved for the rally.

What else happened good? I dunno lots of shit. its been an awesome day especially after my ninja skills kicked in last night.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #10
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Well seems the latest "blunder" got broadcast to the staff today as well. Funny how this ones pegged on me buts not realy tha tmuch of my fault. this is one where we cna play the what if game, and either way the problem wasnt caught at the time of the initial accident and I didnt see the guy at that time.

Seems its being used to get a point across which I can kinda see (BUT IS AT MY EXPENSE) but I can also throw it back with the whole if x y and z were done earlier (kind alike if woody had gone straight to the police this never would have happened) it may have been caught much earlier.

its prety much a no win if I tried to fight it so it may just be better taking me lumps and tomorrow being another day on this one

Tom